Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

How to avoid double taxing an item for sale?

Hi all, I buy stuff retail and pay the sales tax in California. I sell it on ebay and ebay adds sales tax again to the item. This seems wrong. From what I can remember on sales tax rules you are only allow to charge sales tax once. Is there a listing...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vero team on Drugs?

So I have a business account, everything was going great.. I get a Vero from motorola about me selling a Lenovo Laptop............ No thats not a typo. and Ebay believes this crap? 1. motorola has NOTHING to do with Lenovo I checked2. Why does ebay s...

Selling sport or non-sport cards

good eveningI've tried selling sport and non-sport cards w/out much success.Some list for .99 cents and sell for .99 or dont sell at all . So if I list 2000 cards at .99 cents for .35 each and 25 sell at .99 cents and then relist 1975 cards at .99 ce...

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

What is up with listings

Every time I list something today using the "Sell Similar" from my own listing all the descriptions are gone.A lot of generic info that I don't need to re type for every listing I make .

SixBit Help needed - how to batch change domestic shipping

I'm having a bit of trouble with SixBit, I used to know how to do this... How to batch change the domestic shipping? Edit Items, Batch Change Items, Batch Edit Items don't appear to have a shipping amount for me to update. I'm also supposed to be abl...

Ever have a big hiccup in your eBay Business?

Just wondering if anyone else suffered a big hiccup in their eBay business (and how they overcame a big obstacle in selling). My big hiccup came to a head last night with an announcement from my shipper that they were closing a bunch of branches in O...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

No market for these?? Wow!

How unfortunate that there does not seem to be a market for Lions Club banners. Very strange considering how famous the organization is! 7,400 listings & only 33 sales. No ads on Marketplace. I'll have to try my luck there since there is no competiti...

001.jpg

Another unannounced change - but this is good

Would have been nice to know before hand that 'it' got moved Now it must of been there when I changed auction to fixed, just didn't see - really notice it - But all in all better placement.

IMG_0789.JPG

Top Rated seller sales tank

Why is it that each time I gain Top Rated seller, my sales stop or barely any sales? Top Rated seller is not a good thing apparently. Am I the only one?

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors