Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

How to get a person on the phone

I am trying to request a call back. I have tried everything. They are telling there is an option for this, but HOW?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I dispute a Case After I Refunded Money?

Here's my situation In a nutshell. I sold a Gold neck chain to a buyer. It was marked by USPS as being " Delivered" , but the buyeropened a case with ebay, who sent me an email that said my funds were on hold until I resolved the situation.So, I Issu...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

Mcdonalds Beanie babies from 1990-1999

I have 6 beanie babies i am interested in selling. All still new and in box. Some have mixed dates and some have no space in oak brook from manufacturing location. One from 1990 one from 1993 and some from other years in the 90s! Please visit my post...

No sales for a week

I have a decent amount of items hovering around the 400 mark and never had a huge issue with sales being inconsistant until recently. It’s as if a switch was flipped and I have zero sales. Has anyone else experienced this before and do we know why?

Buyer incorrectly claims he received wrong item

For a used laptop transaction, buyer is incorrectly claiming he received bunch of medical textbooks instead of laptop and demanding refund. Ive seen similar cases in this forum and followed some guidelines on how to handle it. First he raised a case ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to avoid double taxing an item for sale?

Hi all, I buy stuff retail and pay the sales tax in California. I sell it on ebay and ebay adds sales tax again to the item. This seems wrong. From what I can remember on sales tax rules you are only allow to charge sales tax once. Is there a listing...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why does eBay allow auctions where you're not allowed to bid??

There is at least one seller who lists a valuable item in auction format with bidding starting at $1.00. But among the photos is one that says bidding is not allowed and all bids will be removed. The item is said to be available only at the Buy It No...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

Pasting Images Into Description Area

Hello, anyone else having difficulties with pasting images into the description area during listing creation? For around a year or so I've been doing partial screen captures and successfully pasting them into the description area of my listings in PN...

Do you ship fast?

I had an incident the other day. A buyer bought one of my items. Usually I ship out Fast- like the same day.The next day the buyer wanted to cancel. I wasn't mad about it at all- but i was glad it was a Saturday and our post office was closed. Or els...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors