cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warranty; led lights

Hello,

I bought front led lights for audi a6 c6 with warranty last year. There was a 2-year warranty for lights. Now I have a problem with lights and dont know how to solve it. I wrote seller, but he doesnt answer me. Help please.

I bought front led lights for audi a6 c6 last year. They were with warranty. Now I have problem with lights and I doesnt know how to resolve this problem. 

ORDER DATE

Jan 02, 2017
ORDER TOTAL
US $307.94

Order Scheinwerfer set Audi A6 4F Xenon LED Tagfahrlicht R87 chromView similar itemsView seller's other items
1 item sold by mstyling147

Best regards,
Stanislav Malõšev
tel 51977797

Best regards, 

Stanislav

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

warranty; led lights

Online warranties do not mean anything. This is well over a year. eBay does not care, Paypal does not care, your credit card company does not care. 

The moderators are going to remove a lot of your content as it identifies people and that is not allowed.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

warranty; led lights

In most cases the warranty means that it's provided by the manufacturer of the lights; not the vendor who sells them.

If you don't know who made them and if the seller is not responding this puts you between a rock and a hard place.

Sorry I can't be fo more help but if you can pull the seller's phone number you might call them and ask if they can give you the name of the manufacturer.

I've been through the same thing; just not as much money involved.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply