Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
No invoice
No invoice
First of all was on Craigslist,text the number,she said if we were interested in buying the ATV.she would go to eBay,for the free shipping to us..then...
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
Looking for Transporter to take Pick up Truck CA to Kentucky... Any recommendations?
Looking for Transporter to take Pick up Truck CA to Kentucky... Any recommendations?
I sold a pick up truck on ebay listed as local pickup but buyer could make their own arrangement. So now buyer wants me to find shippers. I said all I...
by in Motors | Updated by mr.elmwood
GM Guide Glare Proof Rear View Mirron in box - YEAR
GM Guide Glare Proof Rear View Mirron in box - YEAR
Mirror is a brown color and in original Box. Does anyone know the years for this item? Same color as the Clock Delete Plate I have running. So maybe a...
by in Motors | Updated by autopartspuller
MetricsAuto
MetricsAuto
Hi there, I found a nice travel trailer for sale and was thinking of purchasing it but the seller says the vehicle is at a consinment center. The plac...
by in Motors | Updated by atikovi
Got the 56 Chrysler Windsor painted.
Got the 56 Chrysler Windsor painted.
My shoulder is feeling better and i finally got the 56 chrysler windsor painted.Here are a few pictures.Now looking to trade for a STATION WAGON.Bruce...
by in Motors | Updated by riptwo0
Anybody watch THE CARS THAT MADE AMERICA on the History Channel
Anybody watch THE CARS THAT MADE AMERICA on the History Channel
http://www.history.com/shows/the-cars-that-made-america Produced by Dale Earnhardt Jr. and will rerun on Saturday. Fairly interesting 3 part program o...
Selling Part Lots for Specific Models / Submodels
Selling Part Lots for Specific Models / Submodels
Good afternoon. I was curious if anyone here sells parts for specific models and/or submodels in lots and if you've had any success in doing so. What ...
by in Motors | Updated by marinermikes
Compatible Vehicles
Compatible Vehicles
Why won't Ebay let me post more than a thousand compatible vehicles?
by in Motors | Updated by bigmotormania
Chevrolet Car Part - Brown Color Plate with two bolt wings and Chevy Logo - What is it?
Chevrolet Car Part - Brown Color Plate with two bolt wings and Chevy Logo - What is it?
Anyone know what part this is? Thanks for your help. 
by in Motors | Updated by duncanscars
Classic car not as described, seller believes "As is" justifies omissions
Classic car not as described, seller believes "As is" justifies omissions
Does “as is”, “no warranty”, “serious buyers should inspect” alleviate e bay sellers from disclosing significant defects such as rusted through holes ...
by in Motors | Updated by ke4fpb
Pitfalls of selling car on eBay
Pitfalls of selling car on eBay
Hi,im thinking of selling a pretty unique truck on eBay. The truck is 14 years old. I've never sold a car or truck on eBay and - even after reading ev...
by in Motors | Updated by corndog2
Hood Ornament - Which Model and Year car did this go on?
Hood Ornament - Which Model and Year car did this go on?
Hood Ornament is in good shape - Need help with the Model and Year of the car this went on. Thanks!
by in Motors | Updated by duncanscars
Paired Bumper Guards - Which Model and Year car did these fit?
Paired Bumper Guards - Which Model and Year car did these fit?
They are in good shape with mounting studs. Need Help with Model and Year of car. Thanks!
by in Motors
EBAY Motors NASCAR Pit BOX
EBAY Motors NASCAR Pit BOX
I am a big NASCAR fan and all during the Daytona 500 and for the rest of the races on FOX EBAY Motors has a Bit box and all over it it says EBAY motor...
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
Too good to be true?
Too good to be true?
I found a vehicle on another sale site, listed as something else, but all the descriptions on that site are vague and sometimes wrong. Anyway the pric...
by in Motors | Updated by jr-41ford
Trying to date my Cadillac Hub Caps, can you help?
Trying to date my Cadillac Hub Caps, can you help?
Simply trying to get a date or a time frame on the hub cap I have pictured below. I am thinking circa 1960's - your thoughts would be appreciated...
selling auto
selling auto
how much to sell a car on ebay
by in Motors
scooter sold as "in good wrking order" wont start
scooter sold as "in good wrking order" wont start
I recently bought a scooter through ebay. when i bought it it started 1st time and was what i needed. i used it that day only did a few miles and park...
by in Motors | Updated by ke4fpb
WHEELS
WHEELS
iF I HAVE A CENTER CAP HOW DO I FIND THE WHEEL FOR IT
New Ebay Motors Home Page not all it's cracked up to be?
New Ebay Motors Home Page not all it's cracked up to be?
I'm not sure wha tteh problems are with teh new ebay Motors home page but ther eare definitely a few. When performing my ebay motors saved searches fr...
1941 Military Willys Jeep Part
1941 Military Willys Jeep Part
I recently acquired a trunk full of NIB 1941 military Willys Jeep parts. I know nothing about this stuff, but fortunately, most of the parts had label...
by in Motors | Updated by marinermikes
Buyer pays deposit on vehicle then backs out for no good reason.
Buyer pays deposit on vehicle then backs out for no good reason.
Sold a car. Buyer paid $500 deposit via Paypal. Buyer then backs out. Every eBay action I see to cancel sale makes you refund funds from Paypal. I thi...
Oil
Oil
why can i not find oil for my 1949 ford tractor (red belly) and not the motor i need the other oil? i was needing like 5 gallons or more
by in Motors | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Compatibilty chart not working in Ebay motors. Anyone else having this problem.
Compatibilty chart not working in Ebay motors. Anyone else having this problem.
When listing auto parts, can not get the compatibilty chart to work. When I click on it, I just get the spinning circle in the middle of the screen. A...
by in Motors | Updated by roblinsgarage
Too good to be true?
Too good to be true?
I am looking to purchase a motorcycle and I happened upon a great deal on craigslist. After negotiating he said he would ship the bike to me through u...
What is this wheel part?
What is this wheel part?
I have 4 Buick Electra Lesabre hubcaps. Each one had this part attached to its center hub. (There are only 3 in the photo.) Can somebody tell me what ...
by in Motors | Updated by rescuedobjects2
Military Logistics Scams via eBay Protection
Military Logistics Scams via eBay Protection
Beware of these scams... almost sucked into it... good thing I did some research... I was looking for a vehicle on CL and found a perfect condition 20...
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
Unreasonable Increase for placing a "Reserve" on cars for sale.
Unreasonable Increase for placing a "Reserve" on cars for sale.
The arbitary increase of $40.00 for placing a reserve price on cars for sale hurts my bottom line. I know Ebay needs to make money, but it shouldn't b...
by in Motors | Updated by tony1963
Trying to identify this part
Trying to identify this part
Trying to identify this part thanks
by in Motors | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
ebay motors scam
ebay motors scam
I got caught in this SCAM too. I was blinded when I saw Ebay. i had a price consistent with NADA and a VIN number, email looked legit. I am on Ebay al...
by in Motors | Updated by rixstuff
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Whether you’re a seasoned dealer or new to the industry, check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
Most Helpful Authors