Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
seller claims vehicles are certified pre-owned
seller claims vehicles are certified pre-owned
The seller chooses the certified pre-owned classification for some vehicles, but that's not the intention of the category. "Certified Pre-Owned" means...
by in Motors | Updated by hogwild96
Sold Out of Volvos!
Sold Out of Volvos!
I think that this is the first time that it has ever happened that I am actually totally sold out of Volvos! I have a clean wagon coming up from Flori...
Seller doesn't have Paypal and hasn't picked up certified payment in 3 days...options?
Seller doesn't have Paypal and hasn't picked up certified payment in 3 days...options?
I found a old motorcycle on Ebay that was very reasonablely priced...listed as local p/u so a shipper would be needed...I can handle that I figured. I...
by in Motors | Updated by ratherbesnowmobiling
Craigslist scam by buyer
Craigslist scam by buyer
Ususally you see CL scams by sellers with cars selling at a fraction of their value. Today I got this message by a buyer about a car I have listed on ...
by in Motors | Updated by fisc-bruc
Ebays approach on curbstoners
Ebays approach on curbstoners
What is Ebays official stand on sellers flipping cars on open titles ie curbstoning. Example. Seller A has a car on Ebay. When asked about title it is...
by in Motors | Updated by tony1963
Question about air vents on my 98 Dodge Dakota
Question about air vents on my 98 Dodge Dakota
On my 98 Dodge Dakota when i accelerate or start going up a hill my air vents stop blowing air.When i ease off the gas it will start blowing again.I h...
Cadillac Commercials
Cadillac Commercials
I cannot believe how Cadillac continues to advertise. The recent ad showed their models back to the 40s, 50s, 60s, early 70s and then new. Funny how t...
Anyone sold a car on ebay to an overseas buyer? (1988 Ford F-250)
Anyone sold a car on ebay to an overseas buyer? (1988 Ford F-250)
I have a 1988 F-250 Ford with 13K original miles on it-Would like to know if anyone here has sold a car/truck on ebay and sold to an overseas buyer? A...
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
LOCAL CLASSIFIED ADD'S
LOCAL CLASSIFIED ADD'S
I purchased a vehicle from an ebay seller from an ebay classified add. I am having an issue with this seller that I would like ebay help me resolve. B...
by in Motors | Updated by jr-41ford
Briggs & Stratton coil
Briggs & Stratton coil
part #on the coil isTD04-49k.20141104 their is another # below it 80000036 can you help me find a replacement part
by in Motors | Updated by wassis24
seller / buyer protection. I want to sell a car. Is this an escrow situation?
seller / buyer protection. I want to sell a car. Is this an escrow situation?
I've sold a bunch of stuff over the years but never a car. If the car is sold via eBay Motors how odes the transaction occur? PayPal? Escrow? Is there...
ebay motors search
ebay motors search
Are prople finding it harder or longer to search for cars on ebay motors? I think the way they have changed the search engine is terrible
by in Motors | Updated by safecraker
is this a scam or not??
is this a scam or not??
Does anyone know if ebay does such a thing? I found this ad on FB and this is where the conversation went with the seller... Hello again,As I told you...
State Farm dropped me from their antique insurance
State Farm dropped me from their antique insurance
Hi , all.I have been insuring all my antique cars with State Farm insurance for the last 20 years here in East T.N with no problems.The 1956 chrysler ...
Help me identify signatures / autographs on Two Nascar items from 2007 Pepsi 400 please!
Help me identify signatures / autographs on Two Nascar items from 2007 Pepsi 400 please!
Can you help me identify the autographs on these two items? One is the 2007 Pepsi 400 ticket and the other is a decal. I believe I have figured these ...
wrought iron brackets for?
wrought iron brackets for?
thanks ahead j
by in Motors | Updated by jj-fabstuff
Please undo the new update to eBay motors!
Please undo the new update to eBay motors!
I'm having a hard time understanding why eBay would take a great system and make it more cumbersome to use. Please restore the ability to go right int...
by in Motors | Updated by oldpartsplusss
Abandoned Job: Abandoning Job: 819874031
Abandoned Job: Abandoning Job: 819874031
I have a problem to upload this file . Please can you help me?
by in Motors | Updated by chevy_*man
Old parts found in garage
Old parts found in garage
I found these in a box of stuff from my friends garage. Please help me to identify them. Thanks for any info!😊
by in Motors | Updated by briarrose351
Selling a Car
Selling a Car
please could somebody tell me where the start page is to sell a car. I'm really confused thank you very much
by in Motors | Updated by standridgeautoparts1
Slowly getting there on the 56 Chrysler
Slowly getting there on the 56 Chrysler
Slowly getting the old paint off the old girl.Have to do a little body work and then get some Ex.Primer sealer.Wish i knew where to get some soda blas...
Selling Practices
Selling Practices
I had the occasion to buy a part for a car that we are listing for sale. I do shop a lot on eBay and find very good pricing on premium parts, so I ten...
by in Motors | Updated by riptwo0
File Exchange upload to eBay Motors category
File Exchange upload to eBay Motors category
Hello community, I just got started using File Exchange.I want to initiate my listing (by file exchange) for bike helmets and gloves. The result is fa...
by in Motors | Updated by so_good_cool_japan
What is the best way to ship 4 tires? Any advice?
What is the best way to ship 4 tires? Any advice?
Hi Ebay Community, I have 4 tires that I need to sell. I am considering selling them on Ebay because I do not trust Craigslist anymore. Does anyone ha...
by in Motors | Updated by broberts9051
I have not received my item
I have not received my item
I purchased an item over a week ago that I was supposed to have received by Mon. 5-1-17.It is shipping by USPS.According to the tracking it has not be...
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
Fraud
Fraud
Help ! Can't seem to find any help from ebay or paypal ? Purhased an item paid for it through paypal using my debit card, confirmed by both, never rec...
by in Motors | Updated by vsjohnson50
Wow! I'm a Scout now!
Wow! I'm a Scout now!
Always considered myself more of a Knucklehead - 96
by in Motors | Updated by honestdom
Classic car not as described, seller believes "As is" justifies omissions
Classic car not as described, seller believes "As is" justifies omissions
Does “as is”, “no warranty”, “serious buyers should inspect” alleviate e bay sellers from disclosing significant defects such as rusted through holes ...
eBay Motors Payment Invoice
eBay Motors Payment Invoice
i found a nice car on craiglist but i want to find out its a scam or not. the person said they wanted to do the transaction through ebay, and i was ye...
cant regester Spyder Trike from Texas in California
cant regester Spyder Trike from Texas in California
cant regester Spyder Trike from Texas in California So my neighbor asked me to help,She got a Sypder Trike (3 wheel motorcycle) on ebay from texas, ne...
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Whether you’re a seasoned dealer or new to the industry, check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.