Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Sale arranged thru Ebay, not listed
Sale arranged thru Ebay, not listed
Found UTV on Craigslist. Seller said sales was arranged through Ebay. Vehicle ready to ship from Ebay warehouse. I provide name, shipping address and ...
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
Don't buy on eBay motors
Don't buy on eBay motors
Here are the facts of the eBay Motors transaction. I will start by saying I am 2400 miles away from Philadelphia, PA where the dealership or dealershi...
by in Motors | Updated by mr.elmwood
NEW motorcycles for sale
NEW motorcycles for sale
Its odd how a lot more Motorcycles are being listed as NEW in E-Bay Motors, when they are NOT. I have seen 2 that were listed as NEW,with over 100 mil...
by in Motors | Updated by atikovi
Vehicle listing mileage no longer appears?
Vehicle listing mileage no longer appears?
Why did E-Bay change this after so many years? While scrolling down the page(s) of a particular vehicle the mileage no longer appears, now you have to...
by in Motors
Not as advertised
Not as advertised
Anyone have problems with seller in Philadelphia keeping deposits even though the car he is selling is not even close to being as advertised? I spent ...
by in Motors | Updated by li-gary
carburetor purchase
carburetor purchase
purchase of carburetor failed because when item reached global shipping it was deemed a restricted item and was not sent to australia. I was sent a re...
Help finding the right item
Help finding the right item
Good dayI am tryijng to find the correct centre caps for my rim and I have spent over 3 months trying to find the right one but so far,no luck hence r...
by in Motors | Updated by sigs70
Seller didn't disclose title details and failed to include all items
Seller didn't disclose title details and failed to include all items
Hi,So I bought a car out-of-state on ebay a few weeks ago. (Not the first time I've done it.) Everything seemed OK with the description. Seller seemed...
by in Motors | Updated by rfosler0726
WHY is eBay no longer a place to sell vintage car parts?
WHY is eBay no longer a place to sell vintage car parts?
I have had my seller account since 1999. I sell vintage, difficult-to-find NOS, and used, auto restoration parts... Nothing is reproduction, and they ...
by in Motors | Updated by autopartspuller
Messaging Center
Messaging Center
Is anyone else having problems communicating through ebays message center. I am receiving returned mail from everyone I try to communicate with (mail ...
by in Motors | Updated by sockmonkeydave
What is going on with all the seller dropping prices? China junk?
What is going on with all the seller dropping prices? China junk?
I sell transmission parts and my sales have been down. I see why. Sellers are cutting there price so much it is not funny.One listing i have sold over...
by in Motors | Updated by vikingsandpintos
Should I Be Concern?
Should I Be Concern?
Hi Ebay community,Today is my first time buying a car on Ebay Motors, it will be a local transaction. I won the auction today and placed a 500.00 depo...
by in Motors | Updated by lacemaker3
Repeat rules violation from same sellers and no action from Ebay
Repeat rules violation from same sellers and no action from Ebay
Unreal. I have brought a couple of sellers to Ebays attention who are violating the rules by listing their phone numbers in their ads. Ebay removed th...
by in Motors | Updated by a-pair-of-aces
too commercial
too commercial
I'm dissapointed that the boat section of eBay Motors has become dominated by POP Yachts.
by in Motors | Updated by marinermikes
Adding a new motorcycle manufacture section
Adding a new motorcycle manufacture section
How can we get Ebay to add a new motorcycle manufacture to their web site Motorcycle section? For years now numerous Zundapps have been listed and yet...
by in Motors
Why is the sale price of the car I sold incorrect in the feedback?
Why is the sale price of the car I sold incorrect in the feedback?
Under the Feedback as Seller tab, it's showing a sale price of $500, which was the deposit amount, not the selling price like it should be. Another Eb...
Any suggestions for carrying $8500 cash through airport security?
Any suggestions for carrying $8500 cash through airport security?
Delivering a car I sold here and flying back. Getting paid in cash. Whats the best way to go through security at the airport. Not putting that much mo...
Romanian Fiberglass Motorcycle Parts
Romanian Fiberglass Motorcycle Parts
Just a caution about Romanian fiberglass compoments. I made the mistake of purchasing a new seat and fairing.The parts are unusable without countless ...
Seller is listing vehicle as NEW. But also states the mileage and shows vehicle as Plated.
Seller is listing vehicle as NEW. But also states the mileage and shows vehicle as Plated.
Seller is Listing vehicle as NEW. But also states Mileage and shows pic of vehicle being Plated. I looked and it doesn't state anywhere as being Re-Fu...
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
How many of you drive your cars during the winter?
How many of you drive your cars during the winter?
Just wanted to know how many of you drive your rides during the winter?I keep driving the 56 Chrysler as long as its dry outside.Shes been tucked away...
by in Motors | Updated by fisc-bruc
Chitty chitty bang bang
Chitty chitty bang bang
Driving over to the Safeway, few days ago, the ole girl, '03 Grand Prix, just starts a shimy and shaking. Nursed her home. Some MAP, MAF, sensor has f...
Factory Coat of Arms Shield Logo Key
Factory Coat of Arms Shield Logo Key
I picked up this key blank years ago and then forgot what car it fits. I tried the key in several door locks arond here and it did not fit 50s Fords o...
by in Motors | Updated by x75
1979 Town Car Spark Sometimes
1979 Town Car Spark Sometimes
Hello all, 1979 Town car. Cranks but wont start. No spark at plugs or coil when checked with an inline test light. But when it feels like it the car f...
Montana Climate Control Light Wires
Montana Climate Control Light Wires
Hi friends .does anyone know which wires Control the lights in a 02 04 Montana or venture climate control? Trying to test them . Thank you. Bob
by in Motors | Updated by sockmonkeydave
Anybody Know When GM Quit Putting Parts in Carboard/Metal Cans?
Anybody Know When GM Quit Putting Parts in Carboard/Metal Cans?
Picked this up off a free table at a garage sale today. Yes, the NOS 4-cyl. cap is in there even though it's been opened. The can has a Zip Code on it...
by in Motors | Updated by duggmills
Need help don’t know if this is fraud
Need help don’t know if this is fraud
  I didn’t know eBay was shipping things from there facility in hell 
Selling Antique Vehicle Titles
Selling Antique Vehicle Titles
I have been trying to sell an antique vehicle title here on eBay but every time it is listed – eBay takes it back down stating that it is against thei...
Any AMC Jeep Parts Expert who could help me Identify this NOS?
Any AMC Jeep Parts Expert who could help me Identify this NOS?
Hello Guys, Thanks in advance for helping me out here. I am having a hard time identifying this Lamp base. I am assuming it is an interior lamp light ...
"New" Tire shipping thread... Big sellers must get huge discounts!
"New" Tire shipping thread... Big sellers must get huge discounts!
The old tire shipping thread think... I just ordered a set of wheels and tires for my 72 Mustang. (They have a deal if you buy wheels and tires, they ...
ESTATE AUCTION WIN - MODEL T FIRESTONE TIRE, HORN + CARB; IS CARB 4 MODEL T?
ESTATE AUCTION WIN - MODEL T FIRESTONE TIRE, HORN + CARB; IS CARB 4 MODEL T?
I found these at a local estate sale. The tire was supposedly the original spare tire on the dad's hobby - a Ford Model T - and never used (it is a Fi...
by in Motors | Updated by journeymagazine
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Whether you’re a seasoned dealer or new to the industry, check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
Most Helpful Authors