Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no Q5 for sale in spain ??

I'm from the uk but have just moved to spain,when i search for Audi q5 i just get car parts back can't find any Q5 for sale.used a vpn but still no luck ??? cheers shane

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Assumed vehicle scam in the works.

I haven't sent any money (yet) but the messages and 'excuses' sound like a bunch of known scams that have been reported. Is there any way to catch the perpetrator to prevent another bleeding heart like me from being scammed? They think they still hav...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should Check Engine Light Immobilize Vehicle?

I say YES. Let the system recognize the condition and allow the vehicle to be operated up to 300 miles before shutting down. If you aren't willing to do your part for clean air, stay home.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong Alternator

I bought an alternator for a 1996 Chevy truck. The seller sent me a generator for a 1946 Buick. After rebuilding all of the connection points, and making totally new brackets, I discovered that my alternator is computer controlled but the one for the...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Diagnosing Computer Controlled Engines

I usually get a kick out of someone who comes to a forum covering late 90s to early 2000s vehicles what are not running right, looking for help. By the time they get to the forum, they've already spent $600 to $1,000 trying to fix it with a screwdriv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong engine

So I ordered a engine for my 2000 mustang gt, I had it sent right to the shop to have the work done. My shop ended up swapping it for me and everything for abt $5.8k with some extra parts for the new engine of course. The engine it’s self cost an ext...

Yoke Steering Wheel Feedback

Just wanted to share how I am in love with my new yoke steering wheel! I got it from here! they offer rebates and freebies! -

Identifying Letter Emblem

I have this piece of a presumably larger letter emblem set which I have not had any luck identifying. I assume that it goes I-N opposed to N-I, but I could be wrong. Anyone recognize the font at least? I've tried a bunch of different searches for veh...

IMG_9236.JPG

Saved vehicles in my garage

How do I delete saved vehicles in my garage, it says I am at my max vehicles when I try to filter for parts searches

Resolved! Parts compatibility using File Exchange in Europe

I'm not able to enter compatibility using the format for .com listings and I'm told there is a different syntax for each market. Where can I found out more about what is involved? I'm talking about FR IT and ES

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-selling parts(When to get rid of them)

Hello Everyone, I was wondering what everyone thinks about how many product views with no sale should be before you pull the plug on part and realize this may not be a good match for you. 100? 200? more? I have some products I just added a couple wee...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors