cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong engine

So I ordered a engine for my 2000 mustang gt, I had it sent right to the shop to have the work done. My shop ended up swapping it for me and everything for abt $5.8k with some extra parts for the new engine of course. The engine it’s self cost an extra $1.3k. Now this engine that came is compatible with multiple cars of some years, the problem is… the engine that came isn’t the engine that was advertised. It was a less hp engine then the one that was advertised. It wasn’t even the same engine in the picture. You can see the differences, I am very disappointed in the amount of money I put in my car just to get a slower car with a engine that wasn’t advertised. What can I do about this? Did I just lose 7.1k?

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Wrong engine

Again, how much are the tickets?

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Wrong engine

You knew the engine wasn't what you ordered and you went ahead and installed it?  

That's like going to the steakhouse and ordering a ribeye medium rare, but then its served well done, and then eating the whole thing.  Then hollering - garçon, garçon, this steak is not what I ordered, I demand my money back!

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Wrong engine

I'm still watching for the ticket prices for this awesome show!

Message 33 of 33
latest reply