cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for lowest price car

Very disappointed with Ebay's new format to search vehicles.  I used to be able to choose "lowest Price" and see what cars of a certain make had the lowest price. Now it is "lowest Price + shipping" which does not work at all, as many cars are "local pick-up".   I have to search all over to find the lowest price.  Poorly thought out change. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@jaholand wrote:

Very disappointed with Ebay's new format to search vehicles.  I used to be able to choose "lowest Price" and see what cars of a certain make had the lowest price. Now it is "lowest Price + shipping" which does not work at all, as many cars are "local pick-up".   I have to search all over to find the lowest price.  Poorly thought out change. 

Not a big surprised. Thought up by some one who never sold or bought a car here.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

That makes absolutely no sense, since the shipping of a car is the buyer's responsbility.  Shipping is not displayed on the ad, as the seller would never know who was going to buy it and where they lived, so how could that even be considered??  Someone at Ebay must have just cut and pasted that part from the the  regular Ebay categories where things are usually shipped, and shipping is sometimes included.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply