cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please undo the new update to eBay motors!

I'm having a hard time understanding why eBay would take a great system and make it more cumbersome to use.  Please restore the ability to go right into searching for specific makes/models without having to navigate through searching by car types, etc.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It's not going to happen, they've never removed a revision in all the years I have been on here. If it's that bad, expect another revision, they will be better or worse. I'll let you take a guess which way it'll go.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@druma1 wrote:

Please restore the ability to go right into searching for specific makes/models without having to navigate through searching by car types, etc.  

Not sure what you are seeing but the only differance I notice is the landing page asks if you want to find a part or find a vehicle. After you click on "vehicle" it's the same format as before.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If Ebay rolled their site back to c. 1998, it would be the biggest improvement they could ever make. Their business would probably double. Every time they've "improved" something, they've only made it worse; and every time they "fix" something, it's like having had the Three Stooges "fix" your plumbing.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sounds like the government took control ?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply