cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ebay Motors Home Page not all it's cracked up to be?

I'm not sure wha tteh problems are with teh new ebay Motors home page but ther eare definitely a few.  

When performing my ebay motors saved searches from my ebay summary page,  I keep getting kicked to the Ebay Motors home page with no way to access my saved search.  A good example is a saved search for pre 1970 Convertibles located  any where that I have saved.  That search kicks me to the Motors home page.  When I try to find a vehicle from that page I refine it to the same criteria I use for the normal saved convertible search.  Usually that search would give me a couple of pages of cars freshly listed that day.  Right nwo it is saying there are 126 matches on all of ebay.

Also regular parts searches tonight are yielding really low results.   Sometimes if you research without changing anything or refresh it enough times,  it gives me fresh results many of which weren't shown the first time. 

Someone needs to get to work on this.  I already sent them a few "nice" messages about it on the how do you like our new mess survey. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0