cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW motorcycles for sale

Its odd how a lot more Motorcycles are being listed as NEW in E-Bay Motors, when they are NOT. I have seen 2 that were listed as NEW,with over 100 miles and NOT "DEALER" plates. Just because it has very few miles doesn't mean its new.And if its Licensed with a NON DEALER plate,how is that NEW?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

NEW motorcycles for sale

Examples?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

NEW motorcycles for sale

I thought the test was whether or not it had been registered? Bought new, and never registered, is still "new"? A plate on something means nothing.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

NEW motorcycles for sale

How do you drive something for 300 miles without being registered?
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

NEW motorcycles for sale

eBay item number:122912619372
107 miles, plated.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

NEW motorcycles for sale

1 Feedback seller doesn't under the legal concept of new. Most any buyer would, on a two year old vehicle. If it's worth the price for you, buy it, if not, keep looking.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

NEW motorcycles for sale

Yes I put that in the description… It was registered June 2017 and will expire June 2019

-——n 1/15/18, 10:49 AM, steve8164 wrote:

Vehicle condition: steve8164 sent a message about 2016 KTM Adventure #122912619372

Was the bike registered? if it was, when? Because the warranty starts when its registered, and would like to know how much is left on warranty.

The above comment is not in the Description.
And furthermore,I will not put anything in the Community section again.Its just another way for E-Bay to help customers to blow off steam and NOT get any answers.
I'm getting questioned by people that know less than me!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

NEW motorcycles for sale

@steve8164 wrote:
I will not put anything in the Community section again.Its just another way for E-Bay to help customers to blow off steam and NOT get any answers.

The Community section is not staffed by eBay, it's just a users group. And as for when the warranty started, why not call the manufacturer with the VIN and ask?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply