cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Car logo? Hubcaps......Ford?

I am trying to figure out what vehicle these hubcaps belong to? I believe they are Ford?  They are approximately 14" in diameter

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

My guess is about a 62 Ford to say 65 Ford or T-Birds of those years, not your standard issued Ford  hub caps but a option. If you have them in hand, you will do good on them, but shipping is a  Buzz killer, last month I sold a set (4) Oldsmobile hub caps, got $40 for them plus $20 for shiping, man was I way off shipping was $36.50 an that was through USPS the cheapest, UPS and FED-X WAS $45  and the package only weighed 12 pounds.

Luckly I had got them for Free from a friend years ago, so when ebay and pay pal got done with me I was lucky to get about $15 in my pocket and yours will weigh alot more with them being wires and all those might weigh maybe 15 to 18 pounds for all 4 of them. I have some 79 Chrysler wires on my 68 Ford LTD Country Squire wagon an I had a flat tire on it this week and I weighed the one I had to take off and it came in right at 4 pounds. And the wires on the hub cap are fake made from Plastic, I don't sell car parts any more because of the shipping cost  now days....Just my 2 cents worth...Da Nut

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I personally know a seller, hubcapjoe, and this is what he sells, hob caps, wheel discs, centres. Like anything else, he knows what is worth the effort and what is not.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks! Yeah...shipping can be a pain and come up to bite you if you're not careful. I've learned that the hard way too. Nowadays I try and over-adjust on size and weight just in case. I appreciate your answer!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'd appreciate if I could reach out to him if you think he'd be alright with unsolicited questioning?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

I personally know a seller, hubcapjoe, and this is what he sells, hob caps, wheel discs, centres. Like anything else, he knows what is worth the effort and what is not.

I think just about every major city has a Hubcap Joe or Hubcap Charlie that roams the highways and freeways in search of hubcaps that have come off.

Ours was Hubcap Charlie, he's gone now, but he had a hubcap selection that was unbelievable. I'd never seen so many hubcaps in my life. I know Hubcap Charlie covered a lot of ground everyday, he was nearly everywhere.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

am I thinking 63, 64 , 65 ford fairlane . I know I seen some on a fairlane but they could have been switched out off another ford.
How can I miss you if you wont go away ?
Message 7 of 7
latest reply