cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a Scam?

I see a 2022 Mercedes S600 AMG on sale in Craigslist for $1,200 including delivery.

Seems that the car in bringing the owner demons in his bedroom and he is afraid of the car.  

Could this be a scam?

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Is this a Scam?

@tony1963 

If they tell you that it'll go through Ebay, then yes, it's a scam and an old one.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

There is always some kind of sob story that goes with the scam vehicles but demons in the bedroom is a new one!   Nobody, but nobody, sells a 2022 Mercedes of any kind for only $1200.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

2022 Mercedes S600 AMG  $1200

Scam!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha!  You crack me up, Tony!  I needed that laugh!  Have a great weekend!

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

@tony1963 wrote:

I see a 2022 Mercedes S600 AMG on sale in Craigslist for $1,200 including delivery.

Seems that the car in bringing the owner demons in his bedroom and he is afraid of the car.  

Could this be a scam?

@tony1963 

Well then why doesn't he sell the car to a used car lot for 40K???

There is absolutely no logic to the sellers scammers CL post.  He could unload that car in 5 minutes at a local car dealershipfor 40K.  Any car dealer would jump all over that thing for 40K.

But NOOO...he would rather sell it for $1200.00 AND ship it to you for free - yeah yeah..that's it...makes perfect sense to me.

So glad we got this all figured out...clear as mud.

🙄

Don't tell me...the demons told him that he HAD to sell it on CL for $1200.00 and ship it for free.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Demons in his bedroom means he needs

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

never mind. 

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

"Seems that the car in bringing the owner demons in his bedroom and he is afraid of the car."

Well, at least the demons have style -- imagine what might be in his bedroom if it were a Ford Pinto. 

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

This is really your lucky day, Tony!

This is a known issue with the 2022 Mercedes S600 AMG...some accidentally had "demons in the bedroom" instead of "delights in the bedroom"  installed.

The car is SUPPOSED to bring you amorous twin supermodels that turn into a 6-pack and a pizza at midnight!

Buy it quick!

Then send me $18,000...I have an extra of the aftermarket conversion kit  & I'll let you have at cost...HALF what you'd have to pay at a dealership.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Is there a waxed bar stool in here somewhere??!! lol

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

The University of Waxed Bar Stool had many graduating classes on this board.  Most went on to restore 1958 Plymouths or something like that.

The rest pursued the quest of an all original 1987 Volvo 740 GLE wagon with the 16-valve engine, signed by Richard M. Nixon.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Oh, could it?  What does it have to do with eBay?  

So many questions....

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Many former board members went on to higher callings after they earned their law degree here.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Remember the thread about whether you "owned" a vehicle if the title was not recorded at your local courthouse?

That was a great debate!  We had some Supreme Court Justices in training on that one.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply