cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compre 8 manillar calentadores y tienen 3 meses y no me llegan.

El vendedor no me quiere rembolsar mi dinero y tampoco me a reembiado el paquete, aparte me hace esperar mucho tiempo para reembolsarme el dinero llevo una semana esperando su reembolso y no lo hace, cada ves que le hablo sobre el reembolso el me dice que en 24 o 72 hora y pasan esas horas y nada que me llega reembolso, -AYUDA-

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@micelant-vxxon wrote:

El vendedor no me quiere rembolsar mi dinero y tampoco me a reembiado el paquete, aparte me hace esperar mucho tiempo para reembolsarme el dinero llevo una semana esperando su reembolso y no lo hace, cada ves que le hablo sobre el reembolso el me dice que en 24 o 72 hora y pasan esas horas y nada que me llega reembolso, -AYUDA-

"Buy 8 heaters handlebars and have 3 months and I do not arrive"

Interesting! 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@jr-41ford wrote:

@micelant-vxxon wrote:

"Buy 8 heaters handlebars and have 3 months and I do not arrive"

Interesting! 

Ah! Now I get it! The "J" in JR must stand for Jose. Where's Elmwood? I think he's Hose B.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Basically I think the poor guy bought 8 heated motorcycle handlebars from a high volume "out of the country" dealer, and never got them. And the seller promised a refund within 24-72 hours, and didn't refund. And he is asking for help. Going to be hard to help if it's been 3 months, and no speak Ingles!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@corndog2 wrote:

Basically I think the poor guy bought 8 heated motorcycle handlebars from a high volume "out of the country" dealer, and never got them. And the seller promised a refund within 24-72 hours, and didn't refund. And he is asking for help. Going to be hard to help if it's been 3 months, and no speak Ingles!

Ma & Pa Ingles?

980x

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Close!  ROFL

Message 7 of 7
latest reply