cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've sold my car on eBay and the buyer will be shipping it. How do we transfer title?

Can anyone give us some help? How does title transfer work? How is the money exchange handled? HELP!!

Thanks....

pignme

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've sold my car on eBay and the buyer will be shipping it. How do we transfer title?

@pignme wrote:
Can anyone give us some help? How does title transfer work? How is the money exchange handled? HELP!!

Thanks....

pignme

Same as face to face .......... they pay with cash, money order, or wire transfer and you hand over the title; if they try to pay in any way that can be reversed (credit card, paypal, etc) then RUN

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sign and mail the vehicle realease form, and probably sign the release of liability on the actual title and mail it to him when you get

the money and confirm the money is actually in your posession. Really gotta watch out for the money fraud scams.

I can't believe you didn't have all the payment and delivery arrangements already set. How far away is this dude?

Meet in person if you can. That's the best way.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It has been so long that I bought a used car from an individual.

you can google and find out.what to do in your state

Message 4 of 4
latest reply