cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Good Jokes

Two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years. First guy asks the second guy, "How have things been going?" The second guy speaking very slowly, tells the first guy, "I...w...a...s.....a...l...m...o...s..t...... m...a...r...r...i...e...d" The first guy says in amazement, "Hey, you've lost your stutter!" The reply comes, "Y..e..s,...I....w..e..n..t.....t..o...a.....d..o..c..t..o..r... a..n..d .h..e......t..o..l..d.....m..e....t..h..a..t.....i..f... ..I.....s..p..e...a..k.....s..l..o..w..l..y.....I.... w..o..u..l..d....n..o..t.....s..t..u .t..t..e..r." The first friend congratulates him and than asks about how he was almost married. "W..e..l..l,.....m..y.....f..i..a..n..c..e..e.....a..n..d..... I.....w..e..r..e.....s..i..t..t..i..n..g....o..n.....h..e..r..... p..o..r..c..h .a..n...d.....t..h..e...d..o..g...w..a..s... s..c..r..a..t..c..h..i..n..g .h..i..s....b..a..c..k.... s..o.....I.....t..o..l..d....h..e..r...t..h..a.t w...h..e..n.....w..e.....a..r..e.....m..a..r..r..i..e..d,..... s..h..e... c..a..n......d..o..... t..h..a..t..... f..o..r..... m..e...... a..n..d..... t..h..e..n.. s..h..e....t..h..r..e..w.......t..h..e..... r..i..n..g.....i..n..... m..y.....f..a..c..e." "Why should she throw the ring in your face for that?" asks the first friend. "W..e..l..l, .....I..... s..p..e..a..k..... s..o..... s..l..o..w..l..y,..... t..h..a..t..... b..y..... t..h..e...... t..i...m...e..... s..h..e..... l..o..o..k..e..d . a..t.....t..h..e...... d..o..g,..... h..e .w..a..s....... l..i..c..k..i..n..g..... h..i..s.....b..a..l..l..s." CJ]:)
Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Re: More Good Jokes

Not really a joke, but more for Food of Thought... The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" in a casual manner, think about whether you want the "politicians" spending YOUR tax money. A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its releases. A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959. B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive. C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age. D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet. E. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it. While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New Orleans It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division . . Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D), is presently asking the Congress for $250 BILLIONto rebuild New Orleans . Interesting number, what does it mean? A. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man, woman, child), you each get $516,528. B. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787. C. Or, if you are a family of four, your familygets $2,066,012. Washington , D.C .. HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators broken?? Tax his land, Tax his wage, Tax his bed in which he lays. Tax his tractor, Tax his mule, Teach him taxes is the rule. Tax his cow, Tax his goat, Tax his pants, Tax his coat. Tax his ties, Tax his shirts, Tax his work, Tax his dirt. Tax his tobacco, Tax his drink, Tax him if he tries to think. Tax his booze, Tax his beers, If he cries, Tax his tears. Tax his bills, Tax his gas, Tax his notes, Tax his cash. Tax him good and let him know That after taxes, he has no dough. If he hollers, Tax him more, Tax hi m until he's good and sore. Tax his coffin, Tax his grave, Tax the sod in which he lays. Put these words upon his tomb, "Taxes drove me to my doom!" And when he's gone, We won't relax, We'll still be after the inheritance TAX!! Accounts Receivable Tax Building Permit Tax CDL License Tax Cigarette Tax Corporate Income Tax Dog License Tax Federal Income Tax Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA) Fishing License Tax Food License Tax Fuel Perm it Tax Gasoline Tax Hunting License Tax Inheritance Tax Inventory Tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax), IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax), Liquor Tax, Luxury Tax, Marriage License Tax, Medicare Tax, Property Tax, Real Estate Tax, Service charge taxes, Social Security Tax, Road Usage Tax (Truckers), Sales Taxes, Recreational Vehicle Tax, School Tax, State Income Tax, State Unemployment Tax (SUTA), Telephone Federal Excise Tax, Telephone Federal Universal Service Fe e Tax, Telephone Federal, State and Local Su rcharge Tax, Telephone Minimum Usage Su rcharge Tax, Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax, Telephone State and Local Tax, Telephone Usage Charge Tax, Utility Tax, Vehicle License Registration Tax, Vehicle Sales Tax, Watercraft Registration Tax, Well Permit Tax, Workers Compensation Tax. STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY? Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids. What happened? Can you spell 'politicians!' And I still have to "press 1" for English. I hope this goes around THE USA at least 100 times What the heck happened????? _________________ Jack -- Edited by jamajack at 02/15/2008 4:26 PM PST
Message 91 of 97
latest reply

Van Goghs Family Tree - His dizzy aunt - Verti Gogh - The brother who ate prunes - Gotta Gogh - The brother who worked at a convenience store - Stop an Gogh - The grandfather from Yugoslavia - U Gogh - The cousin from Illinois - Chica Gogh - His magician uncle - Where-diddy Gogh - His Mexican cousin - A mee Gogh - The Mexican cousin's American half-brother - Ring Gogh - The nephew who drove a stage coach - Wells-far Gogh - The constipated uncle - Cant Gogh - The ballroom dancing aunt - Tang Gogh - The bird lover uncle - Flaming Gogh - His nephew psychoanalyst - E Gogh - The fruit loving cousin - Man Gogh - An aunt who taught positive thinking - Way-to Gogh - The little bouncy nephew - Poe Gogh - A sister who loved disco - Go Gogh - And his niece who traveled the country in a van - Winnie Bay Gogh
Message 92 of 97
latest reply

Newfie Painter Un-bare-able Newfie artist uncovers new painting Shamus, the Newfie painter, while not a brilliant scholar, was a gifted portrait artist. His fame grew and soon people from all over the country were coming to Gander to see him for paintings One day, a beautiful young woman pulled up to his house in a stretch limo. She asked Shamus if he would paint her in the nude. This was the first time anyone had made this request. The beautiful lady said money was no object - she was willing to pay $50,000. Not wanting to get into trouble with his wife, Shamus asked the lady to wait while he went in the house and conferred with Lena, his missus. In a few minutes he returned and said to the lady, “Would be a pleasure ma'am. Missus says it's okay. I'll paint ya in da nude, but I has ta leave me socks on so I has a place to wipe me brushes.”
Message 93 of 97
latest reply

A U.S. Marine Colonel was about to start the morning briefing to

his staff. While waiting for the coffee machine to finish its brewing,

the colonel decided to pose a question to all assembled.

He explained that his wife had been a bit frisky the night

before and he failed to get his usual amount of sound sleep. He posed

the question of just how much of sex was "work" and how much of it was

"pleasure?"

A Major chimed in with 75-25% in favor of work.

A Captain said it was 50-50%. 

A lieutenant responded with 25-75% in favor of pleasure,

depending upon his state of inebriation at the time.

There being no consensus, the colonel turned to the PFC who was

in charge of making the coffee. What was HIS opinion?

Without any hesitation, the young PFC responded, "Sir, it has to

be 100% pleasure."

The colonel was surprised and, as you might guess, asked why.

"Well, sir, if there was any work involved, the officers would

have me doing it for them."

Message 94 of 97
latest reply

Why men are rarely depressed

« on: Today at 09:30:00 AM »

What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put.

The garage is all yours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack...

You can never be pregnant.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.

You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Wrinkles add character.

Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

New shoes don't cut, blister,
or mangle your feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over
in 30 seconds flat.

You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires
only one suitcase.

You can open all your own jars.

If someone forgets to invite you,

He or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

Everything on your face stays
its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years,
even decades.

You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.

One wallet and one pair of shoes --
one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter
how your legs look.

You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.

You have freedom of choice
concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives
On December 24 in 25 minutes.

Men Are Just Happier People

NICKNAMES

If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba and Wildman.

EATING OUT

When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.

When the girls get their bill, outcome the pocket calculators...YEP!!!

MONEY

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS

A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

MARRIAGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

DRESSING UP

A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING

Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

A married man can forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Message 95 of 97
latest reply

How about....

When you are making stuffed toys, what should you use to fill the head?

What else but ... ... ... memory foam!    Cat Tongue

All the best,

Charles

Message 96 of 97
latest reply

1. Wear your glasses to make sure your partner is actually in the bed.

2. Set timer for three minutes, in case
you doze off in the middle.

3. Set the mood with lighting. (Turn them ALL OFF!)

4. Make sure you put 911 on your speed dial before you begin.

5. Write partner?s name on your hand in case you can?t remember...

6.  Use extra polygrip so your teeth don't end up under the bed.

7. Have Tylenol or whatever else that you use ready in case you actually complete the act...

8. Make all the noise you want... The neighbors are deaf too.

9. If it works, call everyone you know with the good news ... even if its 8 p.m.!

10.  Don't even think about trying it twice.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
Your sweetie says, ?Let?s go upstairs and make love,' and you answer, ?Pick one; I can't do both!'

'OLD' IS WHEN...
Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you?re barefoot.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
You are cautioned to slow down by the  doctor instead of by the police.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
'Getting a little action? means you don't need to take a laxative today.

'OLD' IS WHEN....
?Getting lucky? means you find your car in the parking lot...

'OLD' IS WHEN...
An 'all nighter? means not getting up to use the bathroom.

'OLD' IS WHEN....
You're not sure if these are facts or jokes. 
Message 97 of 97
latest reply