cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with this HO Scale Building, please

Hello, everyone.  Can anyone help with the name of this building?  It measures 8 1/2" L x 6 1/2" W x 4 1/2" H to the top of the chimney.  I can't find any markings, and it's missing some parts.  Thanks so much.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Happydays,

Do you mean the manufacturer and model names?  Or the structure function name?

It looks early European-ish to me.  I did a search on "heljan ho scale buildings" and got a bunch of images.  I eventually got to "ahm trains building" and found a good image!  It was labeled: "VTG HO Scale Plastic Model Building AHM 5811 Old Time Factory Toy Train Houses."  It is from this listing that seems to no longer have the images, by seller scott-susan:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-HO-Scale-Plastic-Model-Building-AHM-5811-Old-Time-Factory-Toy-Train-Hou...

But the Bing search had access to these two images:

A Bing search for "ahm 5811 old time factory" produces a lot more, this should get you what you want!

Happy eBay-ing,

Charles W. Sloane

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi, Charles.  Wow!  What great information.  Thanks so much.

In checking the link you provided, I was able to see that seller's pictures by clicking "See Full Item Description."  It looks like my building is missing quite a few pieces, including a tall smoke stack.  I was hoping it was very rare and in demand...guess not.

I already listed the buildings I could identify, along with some pieces I thought might be useable, and they're ending tomorrow.  They are way out of my comfort zone, so I hope my descriptions are relatively accurate.  The other parts, including this building in question (all from my deceased uncle), well....maybe I'll put them out for a yard sale.

Thank you again for your kind input.  I really appreciate it.

Joan

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Pola # 805 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply