cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Garage major bug

Can somebody please point me in the right direction. I’ve got cars saved in my eBay garage that I don’t own anymore.

I have tried unsuccessfully over the last year or so, on different occasions to delete the obsolete ones, through the iPhone app and also through my desktop pc. They just will not delete or they go and then reappear.and now it says I have reached my limit of ten.

Please sort this bug out ASAP please.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: eBay Garage major bug

@paramalat 

If you are in the app you can scroll down on your home screen, find your vehicles, tap on the vehicle and then tap on the three dots on the right side of the screen. This should allow you to delete a vehicle.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you go to eBay motors using a desktop browser and follow the link in the upper left under My Garage where it says "Find Parts for My Vehicle", you should wind up here:

https://www.ebay.com/g/mygarage

From there, you should be able to select "Delete Vehicle". If that does not work for you, try another browser. Works for me in Firefox.

It is also possible to delete a vehicle using the eBay app; select the vehicle from your garage, and then use the three dot menu to reveal a delete option. At least that is how it works in the Android version of the eBay app.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@paramalat 

If you are in the app you can scroll down on your home screen, find your vehicles, tap on the vehicle and then tap on the three dots on the right side of the screen. This should allow you to delete a vehicle.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply