cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchlist not working

I’ve had this issue for a few days now. I can’t add anything to my watchlist. I’ve closed all the ‘ended’ items and have hardly any in the active watchlist. I’m using the eBay app on my iPhone 12. I have the latest software etc. I’ve tried opening it on browser instead and still not working. I’ve tried deleting the app on my phone, turning my phone on and off… signing in and out… Getting pretty frustrated I can’t add anything… anyone else have this problem?? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Watchlist not working

I've also had this problem the last several days. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I’ve also had this problem for a few weeks now, I’ve got all the latest updates but still can’t watch items.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This seems to be a problem for some iOS users, at least.

Try using a browser to add items to you Watch List until the next app update.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows laptop and nothing happens when I press Add to Watchlist.  Seem it worked fine a week or so ago.  IN possible related matter, none of the Suggested Items at bottom of an active ebay item auction will display -- only shadows where pics and titles, etc. normally appear.  Yet the rest of the active item page displays fine, and buttons like Contact Seller work fine...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows laptop and nothing happens when I press Add to Watchlist.

Check your Watch List directly to see if the item has been added or not. The blue banner may not be appearing at the top of the item page when adding an item to the Watch List as it has in the past. Try refreshing the item page to see if the blue banner appears after watching an item.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yay. This helps me spend less money.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@urawesomeness 

What operating system version are you using? Many mac users with OS 10 versions seem to have problems lately, along with some OS 11 users if they cannot install the latest version of a popular browser.

Do you have another computer or a phone you can use to add items to your Watch List or to bid or add items to your cart?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply