cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling - Shipping always changing

I usually clone an auction to get something similar when I create a listing to sell an item. I always go into the shipping and change the package weight and dimensions and choose Calculated Shipping.   When I finish that section I continue with descriptions or photos, then see the shipping is back to what it started at.  All my changes are gone.  It’s been doing this the last few months, I keep updating the app to see if it’s fixed but it keeps happening. Sometimes I don’t notice it’s changed when I finish the listing and the wrong shipping stays. Ios is updated to lastest as well as yesterdays update to the ebay app.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Selling - Shipping always changing

@mahjongmania wrote:

I usually clone an auction to get something similar when I create a listing to sell an item. I always go into the shipping and change the package weight and dimensions and choose Calculated Shipping.   When I finish that section I continue with descriptions or photos, then see the shipping is back to what it started at.  All my changes are gone.  It’s been doing this the last few months, I keep updating the app to see if it’s fixed but it keeps happening. Sometimes I don’t notice it’s changed when I finish the listing and the wrong shipping stays. Ios is updated to lastest as well as yesterdays update to the ebay app.

Thank you for the report. Could you share an example of an item that you use to create a listing from so we can look into this further. You can post that here or email us iosfeedback@ebay.com.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply