cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request.ebay.429

Since I updated the ebay app on my iPad, two days ago, I received the message that I had exceeded the daily limit so access to this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day (Request.ebay.429). I tried to delete the app and re-download it, but now it won't even let me sign in to my account. Obviously it's an app issue, since ebay on my phone works fine, which I haven't updated. Any suggestions how I can fix this? Thanks.

Message 3 of 114
latest reply
113 REPLIES 113

Request eBay 429 😤

I’m having the exact same problem it’s an issue with app eBay! My carrier is both EE I’ve switched my WiFi off aswell and I get the same message. Yet if I open eBay on my internet browser it works, so clearly a fault on the app,

Message 46 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

I’m also having the same problem since updating my ipad to the New iOS update.. please help ass i sell and buy frequently on ebay. This message only appears on my ipad not my phone my caccier is also virgin media

Message 47 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

Am I the only one that isn’t thrilled with the new iPad format? I liked it a lot better before this update. And I’m having this issue too. California 

john

Message 48 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

Yep ipad app is bad! Everything else works. Somebody with their app made a big boo boo!

Message 49 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

Same exact problem on my iPad showing Request.ebay.429 when I am just looking at my saved auctions.

Separately, I also get an error that says “enter zipcode”. I check and my same zipcode is entered as always. Lots of bugs in this update!

Message 50 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

I have been getting this error and my provider is Optus 

Message 51 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

I’m having this problem on my iPhone. I deleted the app reinstalled and didn’t help anything. What do I do??
Message 52 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

No puedo abrir cesión y constantemente me sale request eBay 429. Es muy molesto 😤

Message 53 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

I’m having the exact same problem since updated iPad this morning I keep getting this message
Message 54 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

Same issue, also on Virgin media. 

Message 55 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

Since I updated the ebay app on my iPad, two days ago, I received the message that I had exceeded the daily limit so access to this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day (Request.ebay.429). I tried to delete the app and re-download it, but now it won't even let me sign in to my account. I can’t get on it on my phone or iPad please help 

Message 56 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

It’s not provider as I have same error on my iPad which I use my home WiFi which is SKY as in my phone which TESCO is my provider. 

Message 57 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

Having the same issue. Carrier is Verizon. Home WiFi is through Timewarner Cable. 

Message 58 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

I keep on getting same thing on my ipad Error you have exceeded daily limit so access for this individual function will be denied. What the heck. Most annoying. Fix it.

Message 59 of 114
latest reply

Request eBay 429 😤

My iPhone has just started doing this I’m on O2. Any ideas why?

Message 60 of 114
latest reply