cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reordering from same seller

When I find a seller that has a good product and good service I like to reward them by ordering from the again, often the same product. Unfortunately, lately, it has become an awful chore to do that. I use to be able to look up that product on search, find that seller and purchase. Now it always kicks me back to my previous purchase and I have to struggle to get the “Buy Another” button to work. Today there was a product I wanted to purchase but every time I clicked on it the app would kick me out. This happened in both search and purchases. There was no way to sign out of the app so I had to delete it, order through Safari, then reinstall and sign in. Then of course I had to rearrange my apps to put them back in order. That’s a lot for a simple purchase. (I also tried a bunch of other steps before that to no avail.)

Please resolve this issue soon. I was unable to find another way to contact you (eBay) other than by phone and I don’t like talking on the phone. All of your Help options relate to buying or selling with no technical support. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Reordering from same seller

Sometimes if you clear your browser's cache it can clear up little glitches.  If you have never tried this before and it happens yet again, see if this works for you.  I have had weird things happen to me on other apps and when I cleared the cache, the bugs went away.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Would the Safari browser affect the app? I didn’t think of that. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have never used safari so I can't say for certain but if this does happen again try and clear you cache and see if it clears the issue.  If this does not do the trick, try and log into ebay on chrome or another browser and see if the problem is still there.  If it goes away on the those browsers then you know that safari is where the problem is coming from.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Personally I don't use the moble app accept for offers,messages, etc.. I stick to my main desktop or laptop for that. Have you tried searching for that seller in particular? The other replies to your post about clearing the cache is a good idea. I have found that sometimes when apps or my phone (Android) needs to update it messes things up all around. If you have attended one of the eBay Opens you get concerge service and those reps really know their stuff inside & out.

If you have a computer/desktop/laptop perhaps you will have better luck . The app is just a miniture version of the platform & doesn't have all the bells & whistles.

Also when you search "Help & Contact" there should be an option to have eBay call You- perhaps you might have better luck getting to the right person.(even though you don't like talking on the phone)

I hope this helps! Have a great day!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply