cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent frustrating app issue

I’m a seller with over 600 listings at any time. I’ve been using my iPhone and iPad, for the most part, to make the listings for my products.

For a couple of months now, I’m increasingly frustrated that if, within the app, if I search for MY active items that I just listed, I can’t see them. Sometimes for days. Sometimes not at all. 

If i search for them ON EBAY, I can find them!!... even immediately after I finish posting them ... but not within the app looking at my OWN active items. 

This is is pretty bad. Someone pls help. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Recent frustrating app issue

This happened to me when I got to over 600 listings. 

Here’s the work work around I figured out :

on your my ebay page click on your username at the top. Then click on items for sale and sort for newest listings first.  You should be able to see them all that way. Might take a minute or two for most recent postings to show up, but they’re there. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This happened to me when I got to over 600 listings. 

Here’s the work work around I figured out :

on your my ebay page click on your username at the top. Then click on items for sale and sort for newest listings first.  You should be able to see them all that way. Might take a minute or two for most recent postings to show up, but they’re there. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That does absolutely work: THANKS.

But... eBay still needs to fix this issue and also UNDERSTAND that some of us (if not lots of us) use the iPhone/iPad to work on listings.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've had many app issues and this is one of them. Same exact problem. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply