cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First class option disappeared

Trying to list an item 6 oz. with first class shipping on the app.  It’s not coming up as an option.  Frustrating glitch! 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: First class option disappeared

@mellow_nique @m3galodon777 @pancake*maker @havstyle 

Thank you for the extra details. We are looking into this. When you create your listing are you doing a sell one like this or sell similar? Or do you start a new listing from scratch? 

Message 16 of 32
latest reply

I’ve had the same issue doing “sell similar” and starting from scratch. I’ve noticed when listing from mobile now, the first class option is there, but my zip code is not auto-filled as usual. When I enter my zip code, the shipping resets, and first class is no longer an option. However, if I switch over to my laptop to finish the draft, all the shipping info is retained.

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

@m3galodon777 

Thanks for these extra details. Have there been any changes to your zip code or address lately?

Message 18 of 32
latest reply

First class mail still isn’t available.  There is definitely a glitch going on that eBay needs to fix.  

Message 19 of 32
latest reply

This appears to be an issue with shipping calculation generally. Once you set a weight and shipping method, no matter how you adjust the weight or measurement, the option for first class dissappears (if it was there to begin with), but more importantly, the calculated shipping charge does not update. I am seeing this error in Sell One Like This listings as well as listings started from scratch. Categories include shoes, collectibles, intimates. Oh! Just discovered that it isn’t consistent! Have a sporting goods listing that was created using sell one like this, dramatically increases weight (to 4 pounds, 6 pounds) and I still had first class as an option. eBay really needs to get on this issue, because it is going to have a major impact on my margin if some of these shipping charges go through at checkout.

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

I'm having the same exact issue. I was on the phone for an hour with a customer service representative and the problem was not resolved.

Message 21 of 32
latest reply

This should be showing up as an option. 

Thanks for posting. 

Message 22 of 32
latest reply

Same issue here today on 4/27/21 trying to list 3 oz loose action figures no first class option... on iOS mobile app

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

All my first class listings are now needing to be "updated" and when I go in to put First Class, it won't give me that option either.

What is going on?????? No wonder my sales are down.  No one wants to pay priority mail for a 4-10 oz. item.  This is ridiculous.  Please tell me how to fix my listings.

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

Same here!! Listing.....on Ios app....This has happened before. Going to my laptop now, see if I can change there!

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

Same Issue with me.  Both on app and Laptop.  No option for first class mail when listing.

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

Same here no first class option available on the app. This has happened before but I can’t understand why it hasn’t been fixed. Very frustrating!

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

Also having this issue now.

Very annoying.

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

Can’t list anything at all for first class.  

Message 29 of 32
latest reply

I started having this issue today. I list on my Windows Desktop PC. First Class is not an option.

Message 30 of 32
latest reply