cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay application android keep looking Long time

I have been suffering with the new updates from eBay as it is taking longer time and keeps loading to view the pages or to move between the pages, i was thinking it is from my network service but if i use the website it is working without any issues,...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you certain you have the latest version of the eBay app for your operating system?

Have you tried clearing your app's cache?

I have seen one other recent post describing a similar situation, so perhaps there is an ongoing issue.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi @abdullahalqaed and @smjor_60@eburtonlab made a great suggestion to clear the apps cache and ensure you're on the most recent version. If that doesn't help, do you experience a difference when on cellular data, compared to WiFi? Do you store the app on an external card? 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear Velvet, 

Still I face same problem. I tried both way of the installation but not solved.

I asked some of my friends who's using ebay and all of them facing same problem.

Thanks and regards 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@abdullahalqaed wrote:

Dear Velvet, 

Still I face same problem. I tried both way of the installation but not solved.

I asked some of my friends who's using ebay and all of them facing same problem.

Thanks and regards 

Thanks @abdullahalqaed! Do you experience a difference when on cellular data, compared to WiFi? To test that, turn your WiFi off so you're using your cellular data.

Do you store the app on an external card? 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply