cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY PLEASE READ- New ebay app problems

All of these are things I noticed that are problems after the newest android update. These problems are also only about listing items:

- no option to put in MPN

- everytime I put in the UPC it removes and locks half of the item specifics I entered with no way to edit them

- when scrolling to select an item specific it brings you back to the top the first time you try to scroll

- item specifics dont show up after being typed in but then appear shortly after entering a new item specific

- no option to have listings "good till cancelled"

- please add a feature to see and edit custom sku's on items we list

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: EBAY PLEASE READ- New ebay app problems

Exactly same problem here. Are they trying to lose business by making the process more difficult ? Don't fix something that is not broken ! It is now !!!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

THE EBAY APP FOR ANDROID IS FATALLY FLAWED AND DELIBERATELY  DEFAULTS  TO MAXIMIZE EBAY PROFITS. THERE IS NO WAY TO REMOVE GOOD TIL CANCELLED AND AUTOMATIC RENEWALS COST THE SELLER.  THE PRICE DEFAULTS TO EBAY PRICING WHICH MEANS THEY SET THE VALUE ON YOUR ITEMS - NOT YOU.  TRYING TO LOAD  PICTURES IS A NIGHTMARE.  MOST VALUES ARE PRESET AND DO NOT ALLOW THE OPTION TO CHANGE.  I AM THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH THE APP AND EBAY. THEY ARE TRYING TO TURN US INTO ROBOTS TO USE THEIR FORMAT AND IMPROVE THEIR PROFIT MARGIN. WATCH OUT FOR THE AUTO RELIST WHERE THEY REDUCE THE PRICE OF YOUR ITEM EACH TIME IT IS RELISTED. SORRY BUT I LIKE DOING THINGS MY OWN WAY AND MOST OF MY ITEMS ARE VINTAGE UNIQUE. I CANT JUST USE A  STANDARD FITS ALL TEMPLATE. I HAVE HAD TO GO BACK TO THE OLD DESK TOP TO LIST. IT IS INCONVENIENT BUT AT LEAST I CAN LIST AND SELL MY ITEMS AS I CHOOSE. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I absolutely agree, I have been disgusted to find that the 400 plus items that II have listed on my phone were automatically put down for auto realist, charging me money unessaraly. I then couldn't get adjust all my settings as suggested by ebay staff, I had to delete all the listings via the computer, when I tried to bulk re list, it wouldn't let me adjust the duration from good to.cancel and change it to 30 days listing. I could only bulk sell similar resulting in all my free listings being used up that month as it was not recognising that these were the same items, absolute nightmare. The ebay app is ideal for me to list as I can list when I'm away from home, its just generally quicker. But I'm going to have to go back to the desktop for ebay

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

im finding this new app dreadful for a seller, all the issues you have said above, plus a few more including international shipping, so much so my sales have dropped dramatically because of no options. they need to sort it out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

FIX IT

Message 6 of 6
latest reply