cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DARK MODE FOR EBAY IOS APP

I think I can speak for many when I say this: please include a Dark Mode for the Ebay iOS app. The bright white everywhere is hard on the eyes at night when I’m browsing eBay. It would be a much welcome update! 

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: DARK MODE FOR EBAY IOS APP

Hi 

how did you manage to turn it off . Im using iphone 11 pro and cant find a way. 
thanks

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

This god-awful dark mode that eBay has “forced” on iPhone/iPad  users looks terrible on my iPX. Why isn’t there an on/off switch like the Android app has?  

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

@cophed @pakl_9 @ashemonia @crista_kid @crista_kid 

Thanks for all the feedback. Today the dark mode is controlled by your iOS dark setting per Apple guidelines. We are looking into adding an extra switch for those who would like the app to remain light.

Thanks

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

does dark mode not work on the iPhone? It works on my iPad but not my iPhone app. 

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

I prefer dark mode on my device but not on the eBay app. Please integrate a switch so I have the ability and the option to chose which mode I prefer. Having it synchronized with your device gives you less freedom.

This implementation seems like a lazy way of releasing what seems to be an easy to implement feature.

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

Dark mode works on my iPhone but not my iPad.
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

PLEASE make that update where you can switch the dark mode off on just the app while being able to keep dark mode on the IOS itself.  I cannot use the dark mode on eBay at all yet I have to use the dark mode on IOS.  There's a huge difference to me!!

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

Hello, I’m using dark mode on my iPhone and prefer it, BUT, in the latest update eBay has turned to dark mode and it is very difficult to use the app! There is not enough color contrast and it is hard to find anything or navigate in the app. I understand you’re working on a solution to manually turn dark mode on and off which is great, but please solve the color contrast first, so users would not have a problem with the dark mode in the first place. Thanks.
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Yes please. Want to change the app to light mode but it’s not possible 😏
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Please can you add a setting to change the background back to white, I am in my 60’s and partially blind, the black background dies not work fir the visually impaired. 

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

B0059CDB-E1F8-4CC9-A4F1-6270041E8724.png

 There is nothing popping out

Message 26 of 26
latest reply