cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency bug

When you filter a search by price say up to 100£ and then save it and then come back it it later via Saved searches it shows nothing. If you check filter settings you can see that currency switched from GBP to RUB therefore the search would only show items under 100 RUB. iOS language is set to RUssian but regional settings to Great Britain, moreover when setting up price filter there is a pound sign, but after you quit the app and come back later price is revered to RUB for some reason. I’ve switched iPhone language to English to make a screenshot and you can see that the price is still shown in RUB.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Currency bug

@g.ramazanov

Thank you for the report. Can you please let us know what eBay site you are connecting to in the app. You can check this under My eBay > Settings > Country.

Thanks

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Currency bug

Hi,

The country is set to the UK. I've just checked and the problem still exists. When saving a search via browser everithyng seems to be OK even on the app, but once you modify the search on the app or create and save a new search on the app – that's where something goes wrong and the currency is switching to RUB, because phone setting are Russian. Let me know if you need more screenshots.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply