cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Ebay doesn’t work

Hi, I’m on iPhone 14 pro, iOS 16.6, app 16.119.0 . When I open app it works but a few minute later it close. Tryed to reinstall and app work until a log in, after that it crash…

any advise?

thanks

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: App Ebay doesn’t work

@martx829 wrote:

Hi, I’m on iPhone 14 pro, iOS 16.6, app 16.119.0 . When I open app it works but a few minute later it close. Tryed to reinstall and app work until a log in, after that it crash…

any advise?

thanks

Hi @martx829! Our apologies for the inconvenience. Our tech team is aware of the issue and working on a fix as quickly as possible. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Ok could you please write me when the app it’s ok?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I had the the exact same issue starting on the 24th. As of the 25th the app crashes before it even fully opens. It’s really frustrating and causing my business many missed opportunities. I’ve deleted the app, restarted, reinstalled 20 times and It hasn’t fixed the issues. I have the most up to date version of the app installed and the most up to date IPhone software. I even tried to chat with EBay support. That was a huge waste of time. I was told to delete the app and reinstall it. I made an attempt to tell them I am way past those steps and the bug is on ebays developers end, that was way over their head and I left the chat. eBay, with the crazy high seller fees that you charge you should have a much better IT development and support team. I highly recommend that management makes this a priority or else it’s eventually going to be your demise. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@martx829 wrote:

Ok could you please write me when the app it’s ok?

Hi @martx829. I'm happy to report this should be working better now! 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I’m still having the same issue. Just reinstalled the app and same thing. Sign in and it closes click the app goes in and instantly closes

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Good morning, 

I am also having a problem with the app crashing. I am using an ipad (9th generation), using the latest version of iOS (16.6) and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When reinstalling, I can use the app like normal up until I log in, which causes the app to crash, and then it will immediately crash every time I try to open it after that. 

I can still access and use the app like normal on my phone (iPhone SE 2022) using the same iOS (16.6). 

I can also still access and use my account like normal on my desktop. 

I do not know what else to try. I have tried turning my device on and off, uninstalling and reinstalling software, updating my OS, and I know my account is in good order. I need assistance. 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Did you try restarting your phone in between the uninstalling and reinstalling? That can help to ensure a clean installation; if a previous installation did not finish cleanly that can cause problems with future updates.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

That is a good idea. Unfortunately, I just tried to do just that, and am still having the same problem. The app immediately crashes when trying to open it

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Still busted, crashes every single time I open it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled I don’t know how many times now and the iOS app is completely useless. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I am not the OP but rebooting the phone didn't help at all.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply