cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app selling update

We have recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with the new form here. We will be here to answer questions for you.

Thank you

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Android app selling update

you'll actually find more issues with it as you go along..

if its pre owned it doesnt let u put what's the condition it is..so if you use sell a similar item what ever you posted on that condition will be on this one too..

you cant offer more than 2 USA shipping options and 1 International..

Message 136 of 198
latest reply

I have been trying to list items today and I am frustrated with the new app. I wish all of us disgruntled seller's could make an impact all at once ! Maybe then ebay would listen to us. 

Message 137 of 198
latest reply

I know exactly what you mean..I think it takes me like 25min to list a auction now on my phone, you have to constantly check and recheck..

I heard even when you call they play off they havent had any complaints..even my husband went on Twitter and tweeted on their page his complaint and they sent the automatic response..asking for info and they will look into it, the 8bfo is right there, it's like they want to know your Ebay name, they dont even care how any of us feel..theres so many people ten of thousands that dont know this exact page is created for comment about the app, so they are just leaving random complaints here and there all over the community..

Message 138 of 198
latest reply

1.) App is automatically setting the offers functions as soon as I post even though I have verified that it is not selected prior to listing.  It is doing it to items that I am relisting and sell similar listings

2) It is auto populating Item specifics that I did not select and autopopulating them incorrectly

3.) There is no way to fix the Item specifics that hagve been autopopulated on teh app.  I have to go tot eh PC and fix the problems

4.) There is no way to opt out of the recommended pricing option.  I don't want to use it stop asking me every time I list an item is I want to use it, I don't

Message 139 of 198
latest reply

I am unable to select a Good Till Canceled listing duration. I don't want to relist 1200 different books every single month! Please fix this! 

Message 140 of 198
latest reply

It doesnt allow me to set the duration of my listings. It says set shipping price by size and weight but doesnt give a spot to enter the size and weight, only a fixed price.  Even when you set a fixed shipping price, it just wipes clear. If you select a bunch of photos at once, you cant change the order. No option to add a handling charge.  Its basically completely useless now. Did anyone test this piece of garbage before it was released?

Message 141 of 198
latest reply

What happened to the RELIST feature? I only get Sell Similar....

Message 142 of 198
latest reply

The whole listing experience is really frustrating now with this new app. I hate that you only have two options for a buy it now item. 30 days or good till cancelled!! WTH! I hope they go back to the old app and format. This one truly sucks.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Message 143 of 198
latest reply

Totally agree, it has caused me so much hassle plus it automatically listed a lot of my items which cost me money and I spent ages on the phone trying to sort it out. 

Message 144 of 198
latest reply

I was told I had to use a desktop too. So whats the point of the app??
Message 145 of 198
latest reply

I'm extremely frustrated with all the things you have listed as well! I don't want to list as auction! I don't want their "suggested" listing price! I don't want to accept "best offer"... not in the beginning and not AFTER 7 DAYS (so stop adding it to my listings)! I don't want you to lower my price until sold (so stop asking EVERY TIME I LIST)! I definitely don't want my listings to default to GOOD TIL CANCELLED with NO OPTION to change it! STOP trying to "be helpful" and let the sellers tend to their own business! This has me so extremely disgruntled that I am seriously thinking of pulling out of eBay altogether. You have TRIPLED the time AND frustration it takes to list and maintain listings. STOP! PLEASE! 

Message 146 of 198
latest reply

You have an option? You're lucky! All my listings default to Good til Cancelled. I hate it!

Message 147 of 198
latest reply

Who gave you input for this update, just awful, takes me 3-4 times as long to list. Shipping section needs dropdowns for weights and measures. only good thing I saw was ability to select multiple images to upload instead of one at a time. Also cannot find where to select listing time for BIN, only 30 days available for me. 

Message 148 of 198
latest reply

mine is 30days, I cant find GTC
Message 149 of 198
latest reply

I received this message from askebay on Twitter. 

What you'll want to do here is click Charge a fixed amount, but leave that blank. When you hit back you'll be able to choose the shipping method which will run the calculated shipping and you're set. The listing duration will be under the Pricing Header so you can set up the details there including duration. ~Chu

It didn't work for me but I thought I'd post it  

Message 150 of 198
latest reply