cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"What are your interests?"

Seriously, you **bleep**ers better remove this section from the home screen on the app before I delete my eBay account. I'm as serious as a heart attack. The last thing I want is to have more curated results. I want my home screen uncluttered and I want eBay to be eBay and not try to be Facebook or amazon or google. You don't need to know anyone's interests, **bleep** RIGHT OFF. I'm so mad about this. I hate using your app already because it's so glitchy, now half my screen is taken up by some BULL**bleep**???!!?!??!!!???! GET RID OF IT

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I agree 101% but for tax reasons, can't use "bleep".

I had hoped that when I selected an interest the section would go away but it doesn't.  Now it shows things that are alighned to my interest.  

I want that screen space back for what it used to be, my 'watch' list.

Please remove it or give us the option to hide the 'Interests' stuff.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Another social experiment to see how much users will tolerate before jumping ship?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

agree.  ebay devs need to make this go away.

It would be remotely tolerable had ebay added any semblance of "automotive" to the interests page.  Instead it seems to only give me options for sports, clothing, electronics.  Missing a huge segment of their website, the AUTOMOTIVE people.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply