cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone ebay app

Self function not working on my iPhone ebay app. 

Actually the sell function on the app doesn't exist .

The app has been updated . I have deleted and reinstalled it twice and it's still not working properly .

any ideas how to fix this ?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

iPhone ebay app

I know one thing. Soon as that iphone app gets all the functions that a normal computer has, all of our sales will go up!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

iPhone ebay app

I know one thing. Soon as that iphone app gets all the functions that a normal computer has, all of our sales will go up!
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

@snakkes2006

Thanks for the report. Are you still having issues missing the sell function in the app? If you are still not seeing the selling section can you let us know what country you have your app set to under settings.

Thanks

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

I too have just done this and the same thing has happened it just throws me out ! 

I sell and buy on eBay and really rely on the app version 

does any one have any ideas 

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

I don't have any sell function on my eBay app on iPhone 6s.

i went into my phone settings and clicked on the app but there isn't any option to change the country. There is only option to change notifications.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

I deleted the app off my phone. What's the point of a selling app that doesn't let you sell items! Ridiculous! Are ebay meant to be the professionals in this line of business?! 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

We had same problem if your using an iPad the app needs deleted then iPad needs updated , then eBay reinstalled .. the app goes back to normal OMG the people at Apple Store fixed it for us ! There was barley any advanced selling options on listing in the APP!! Go to Apple Store they can fix it right away for u!! eBay reps have no clue about their system/app it's insane !

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

Can u fix app so I can add pictures from my camera roll to sell cars 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

@j666hnj1 @snakkes2006 @pomchi15221 @joanemilysillery @ironingnikola2005

Thanks for all the reports. Can you please let us know what country you are located in so we can troubleshoot why you are not getting the sell options.

For issues with the camera roll when listing autos, this has been filed.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

i em in Bulgaria and also cant sell items

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

Want to use an Ipad Pro as my main computer. Any problems accessing the classic site with users? This appears to be the only way for a seller to get full functionality with an air drop type printer. I would like to drop my internet provider and use verizon wireless exclusively as long as the download times are not too bad if that is possible. Going to Verizon to get the scoop on this but need to know the classic site will always be available and functional beause the regular ebay phone app is so limited for selling purposes.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

@ironingnikola2005 wrote:

I too have just done this and the same thing has happened it just throws me out ! 

I sell and buy on eBay and really rely on the app version 

does any one have any ideas 

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

iPhone ebay app

has not been working for over a month 3/8/18, pics not loading
Message 14 of 14
latest reply