cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS version not updating watch list

Bug in the latest update. My watch list doesn't automatically update and still shows all ended auctions at the top of the page. I have to swipe down to update the list.

on iPhone 6s

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just installed the newest eBay app this morning. Immediately the ended items were now gone from the active watch list. So at first glance it seems the new app fixed issues with the watchlist. Thanks IOS team.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 12 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Same issue here I think since IOS 11. Please fix eBay !!!
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

@rocknn @bizarre-kung-fu

Thank you for the report. We will look into this.

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

Still happening 11/4/17. Items that have ended still showing up in active watch list. Also have to pull down watch list to update at times. Newest app and IOS 11.1. Thank you.
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

@rocknn

Thanks for the additional information. Could you please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com we would like to get you an early beta of the next update which should have this working properly.

Thansk

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Same issue here. Extremely annoying. Items that have ended are still showing as active, so a lot of time wasted when checking them. eBay, please fix this.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Same here 

sat waiting and watching for the last 3 days only to find out with 5hrs left to run that “sorry you missed out” message 

update playing about or sellers removing item without out bids to save fees either way it’s annoying 

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Same problem here, ever since the latest update. Watched items that have ended are still showing as active in my watch list. When I click them I get the message that the listing has ended. Even after viewing the message, the item still shows as active. Refreshing does not fix the problem, and neither does restarting the app or uninstalling and reinstalling. Very frustrating, please fix the problem!

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Hello EBay support. Thanks for replying about this current issue. I have sent an email to the iosfeedback email address requesting the newest beta release. But I have still not received a reply to that email. Looking for forward to receiving it. Thank you rocknn
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

There are items that when ended are not being marked as such and are remaining in the active list. See the item at the top of the list in the attached photo. I have of course restarted the app and the device, but this does not change the incorrect behaviour.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

@h.walden

Thank you for the report. We will get this corrected. 

thanks

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Just installed the newest eBay app this morning. Immediately the ended items were now gone from the active watch list. So at first glance it seems the new app fixed issues with the watchlist. Thanks IOS team.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Ok maybe I spoke too quickly. Still seeing some issues in the watch list. Just check my watch list and the top 3 items in the active watch list had a red “ended” on the right side. But when I touched the item it was not ended, but would not show the time remaining on the item. Same for the other 2 which initially showed ended. Latest IOS 11.1 and latest eBay app 5.16. Never happened till the last few weeks. Please help IOS team. Thx
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

19nov2017 watch list active and ended items do not appear.  Screen is blank with spectacles outline.  iPhone 6s+, IOS 11.1.1.  Recently viewed items, purchased items lists are working.  eBay app updated yesterday 5.16.1.  The problem has been ongoing for several weeks.  Items added to watch list from phone appear there for several hours, then disappear.  

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Anyone else having issues with ebay's newest app v. 5.17.0 released 1/30/18? I see spectacles on both my watch active and ended, but saved items, purchases, selling, and recently viewed all work fine on the mobile app. I have to go to the desktop version or the actual website on my mobile phone to see the current active items. Even when I go to items that are on my watch list already, it will sometimes say they are not on my watch list, even when they are. I add them to my watch list and then can see just that one item, and when I scroll down to update, all items disappear again. Apparently not a lot of people are having this issue as I haven't found any blogs or posts about it.

I'm using an iPhone 5SE with all updates current.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply