cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 14 update You have exceeded the daily limit...

Can’t sign in. iOS 14 update on iPhone.

Get error  message as shown.

You have exceeded the daily limit so access for this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day. Please try later.

Ipad and desktop is fine, just iPhone.

F1E81686-29BE-48CB-B417-94FE1634E310.jpeg

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I’m getting the same issue.  Spoke with both sprint and apple.  My phone is fine, it’s the app.  What is eBay going to do about it?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Hi

did you get this sorted??

as I have this issue

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

did you get this sorted mate?

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@mrpj @walsalllampsandpanels1 

It looks like you could have been signing in many times in a row in the app. Can you let us know what might have been happening to have you sign in many times in a row? Do you sign out after each use?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Hi mate I look after a few different eBay accounts so I do sign in and out a lot most the day to be honest.

would it be easier if I stopped logging into some of my personal accounts and just checked those on my Laptop instead?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Any solution to solve this?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I can’t log in to the eBay app on iOS 14 on my iPhone. I keep getting this message 

you have exceeded the daily limit so access to this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day. Please try later.

the app is still working on my iPad. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I’ve tried using cellular data & wifi from 2 different providers. I can’t fix it. I need this app to work for my job. Is anyone else solved this issue

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I just got the same issue

have this problem being fixed?

if so, what is the solution?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Same problem here 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

how do i remove the you have exceeded the daily limit thing on the ebay app i  have leukemia cancer problems and lung cancer problems and seizures and im legally blind so i would like to see on how to remove it on the ebay app 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

how do i remove the you have exceeded the daily limit thing on the ebay app i  have leukemia cancer problems and lung cancer problems and seizures and im legally blind so i would like to see on how to remove it on the ebay app otherwise my attorney will be giving you a lawsuit if it isnt removed because i use the account daily 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

how do i remove the you have exceeded the daily limit thing on the ebay app i  have leukemia cancer problems and lung cancer problems and seizures and im legally blind so i would like to see on how to remove it on the ebay app otherwise my attorney will be giving you a lawsuit if it isnt removed because i use the account daily 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply