cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay version

I was told I couldn’t use previous eBay version on my iPad, so downloaded another version which is basic and doesn’t have everything the previous version had, eBay now tells me I can’t have my previous version back as I’ve downloaded another version, any advice on this please

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay version

@mezzie57

Thanks for the post. This is the only version available. Can you let us know what things are missing from the app? It should have all the same functionality. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay version

This present version is what appears to be an outdated basic version, my previous version was very easy to follow, bright and easy to use, it’s the version I want back, I’ve been left with a **bleep** version which I can’t use, so u fortunately no more ebaying for me at present.

why would ebay stop u from using a version that u are very happy with only to replace it with **bleep**

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay version

If it has the same functionality then why replace it.

id like to speak to a supervisor as this is an inappropriate answer

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay version

Why update the ebay version, you have taken away a brilliantapp, why update it with a lower grade version

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

eBay version

@mezzie57

This version has all the same features and more. Do you have more details on what you are missing? The app should be as bright as the previous version, and please let us know what is not as easy to use.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply