cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish List and Your Lists

Is there a way to view my wish list or the different lists I have made? I can't seem to find it. If it is not available it would be a good addition to the app.

Thanks

Message 1 of 60
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Wish List and Your Lists

@varquilla_guy

Thanks for the post. Currently, the apps only support the Watch list. Thanks for the suggestion to make these other lists available.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Wish List and Your Lists

@varquilla_guy

Thanks for the post. Currently, the apps only support the Watch list. Thanks for the suggestion to make these other lists available.

Thanks

Message 2 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

eBay, this is wrong and stupid. We don't want to scroll through hundreds of items to find the one specific thing that was previously placed in our 'Lists' folder. Makes no consumer friendly sense here. That's why I don't use Amazon.  When you're looking for a specific item that you've put in your folder, you're more apt to purchase it, rather than getting frustrated or thrown off track by scrolling for fifteen minutes in a 'Watch' list. Think about it?  It's common sense for customer convince to be of top priority. 

Message 3 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Hey eBay, thanks for letting the users know about your deletion of 'Your Lists' folders. The simplicity that made eBay convenient and user friendly, was being able to put items in separate folders - now gone. Makes absolutely zero sense. 

Bring it back immediately!

Message 4 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Guess one big watch list doesn't bother too many people. I found it very convenient. Now I rarely look at my WATCH LIST, even though they do group common things.
Message 5 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Ebay,

Releasing a mobile App without wish lists is super hyper stupid.  What were you thinking? 

Message 6 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Ebay has gotten worse over time to the point I buy very little from this site. They have poor business practices and now that they have taken all lists from us, I say see ya! I have many choice words for taking my all lists to ebay. Also to the jerk who said why do you need hundreds of items in these lists. Because once finding and researching those items they are there ready to be purchased when one can afford them. Get your head out of your a__ you and ebay seem not to have a clue!

Message 7 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

So you create a wish list.....great.  and we can't access it on mobile.   Pointless.

Message 8 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

solved after calling them
no longer on summary page. your lists are now under watching, watch list with arrow.
steve
Message 9 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

solved after calling them

your lists no longer on summary page.  your lists are now under watching, watch list with arrow.

steve

Message 10 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

@tooter56 wrote:

Ebay has gotten worse over time to the point I buy very little from this site. They have poor business practices and now that they have taken all lists from us, I say see ya! I have many choice words for taking my all lists to ebay. Also to the jerk who said why do you need hundreds of items in these lists. Because once finding and researching those items they are there ready to be purchased when one can afford them. Get your head out of your a__ you and ebay seem not to have a clue!

Even worse, I keep seeing an invitation to "create lists" when I am in my watch list.  And there is still the dropdown beside "add to watch list" with all my existing lists in there yet no way, using that feature, to create a new list like there used to be.  That is really screwed up and there is NO WAY to access the lists I already created!  Some of these took literally years adding hard to find items I may want to buy some day for different projects.  Yet another example of how eBay is making it harder and harder to shop and buy, meaning less and less sales.  How dumb is that?

Message 11 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Yes, but where is ALL lists? THE chronological listing of ALL items you're watching in ONE list? Is that there someplace? Otherwise one has to check each list to see what is closing? Doesn't make sense. 

Message 12 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Not solved. Just updated app as of 7/21/2018. There is no watchlist with an arrow. I just created a list, deleted those items from the all list for convenience, and now I can't see them on the app. Very moronic!

Message 13 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Oh, I am NOT talking about an app for a cell phone!
I am talking about an old fashioned desktop computer; no space constraints! They had it for years. Now I don't see myself buying much on ebay anymore since it's impossible to know what's closing without all lists.

Ebay, what is wrong with you? and also now you send emails stating the item you were watching was sold, but NO link to know what that item was! You put up something else for me to see? What, are you insane? Why bother to tell me the item is no longer available without letting me know which item and how much it went for?

Help, the patients are running the asylum!
Message 14 of 60
latest reply

Wish List and Your Lists

Another vote for restoring the All Lists option.

I don't see the new way to view lists as an improvement it's a step backwards. 

Message 15 of 60
latest reply