cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch list disappeared. Again.

After installing the Nov. 8 update on my iPhone, the items on my watch list disappeared. I can see them if I go to the eBay.com website, but they don't show up in the iPhone app.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Absolutely agree, hate the new update, why oh why do they keep changing it !!!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@mirella484 @old68car

Thanks for the reports. We would like to get more information from you and get you into our beta program to try the next version out before it is released. Could you please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I’m having the same issue on my iPhone 6S 🤦🏼‍♀️ Unable to see my watch list on my phone app and can only see it if I log onto my desktop computer. I’m running iOS 11.2.2 and the latest version of the eBay Apple app. I haven’t been able to see my watch list for a month now and it’s really ticking me off. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@laurah2525

Could you please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com we would like to get you into the beta program where we believe this should be working properly.

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I can see 10 items on the iOS app but that’s only a fraction of what I’m watching.

If I go to the desktop site (even via Safari on the same iPhone) I can see everything.

This is messing up a lot of purchases which means loss of revenue for eBay and unhappy customers. Why can’t this get sorted out when it’s been on this forum for almost a year?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@andystarks

Thank you for the report. Could you check your desktop and send us a couple items that you do not see in the apps. Could you send these to iosfeedback@ebay.com? We are investigating this.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You must have corrected the issue because my Watch list has been back for a while now, and it's working fine! Thank you!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply