cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off translation

Dear ebay,

I can work with your application even if there some bugs and it’s UX design is far from being perfect. But please add an option to disable automatic translation to my native language. It is absolutely useless!!! It is so easy and costs you near to nothing. Please!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Turn off translation

@defed_91 wrote:

Dear ebay,

I can work with your application even if there some bugs and it’s UX design is far from being perfect. But please add an option to disable automatic translation to my native language. It is absolutely useless!!! It is so easy and costs you near to nothing. Please!

We have now added a switch to turn off these translations. If you update your app today and check under settings there should be a translation option.

Thank you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Turn off translation

@defed_91 wrote:

Dear ebay,

We have now added a switch to turn off these translations. If you update your app today and check under settings there should be a translation option.

Thank you

Message 2 of 2
latest reply