cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Catagories

With the new app update, I can no longer choose my store catagories for my listings.  So they all end up in my store category called “other”.   How can I rectify this? If not able to rectify it, you need to fix this problem ASAP. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Store Catagories

@bindisvdali

Hello. The updated version does not support the store category feature. We recommend you revise the listing on the desktop to get the proper store categories.

Thank you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Store Catagories

@bindisvdali

Hello. The updated version does not support the store category feature. We recommend you revise the listing on the desktop to get the proper store categories.

Thank you

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Store Catagories

Same problem here using the desktop. 100's of listings are not going into the proper categories. All are defaulted to "other" as OP mentioned. Even when I attempt to revise a listing the same error occurs. Very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Store Catagories

@pinnacleheadwear @bindisvdali

Hello, if you are in our eTRS program you can sign out and sign back into the app. This will put you back into the advanced form which allows for store categories.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Store Catagories

I sell jewelry and mostly and other items, and had 49 2nd sub catagories underneath Jewelry. Now in order to see those a customer has to be smart enough to click on Jewlery to find Citrine, amethyst etc. to come up. It was always there permanently. Why the change to remove that feature? No one is going to know where to look now. Not everyone is smart enough to just click on Jewelry to find all 49 sub catagories. I'm very upset over this. Also the promotion boxes we could have at the top of our listings is gone permanently. I'm losing money big time now. Why fix what isn't broken? I pay for this store and should be able to do what I want. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Store Catagories

What is e TRS program????? I need help to fix my store. It looks terrible now and all my features are gone. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply