Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay changing my delivery address to a old address

ebay has changed ny deliverey address to a address deleted 6 years ago and if i add the new address and delete the old and make the new address the default after i go out of the app and back in the old address re appears as the default.

Accessing 2 accounts from various devices

Have had acct under my SS# for years - 98% positive feedback.Created 2nd acct under husband SS# and will eventually sell mostly on his.I use a laptop and iphone and he uses ipad and iphone. I can switch between accounts on my laptop but the App on ph...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cannot access my sent messages

I always check that my message to a buyer has been correctly sent, but I cannot access my sent messages anymore on my application as I used to.

Missing 'Messages' Section

Maybe just me missing something obvious but on my App (android version) the 'messages' sections is no longer visible.I pick up a lot of purchases from Argos click and collect and the 'messages' is the only easy way to know when an item is ready for c...

More secure 2FA

Preface: In an attempt to get this idea out there, I am attaching the conversation to the "Mobile Apps" category for lack of better placement. If there is a better category, please let me know. Issue: 2FA, when enabled, must have an email and phone #...

Help with tablet use

Most times, I try to do as much as possible, like now, via a PC as I am not a fan of the smaller screens, especially if I have to respond to a question. However, I have found being mobile does help when needing to do a quick thing like accept/decline...

Photo is not staying there on listings

Please tell me how to fix …… eBay listing my picture of listings looks like there are there, I look a couple hours later and no picture is there. I’ve moved different photos, added new ones you name it I’ve done it, but ad is not showing a photo to b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t delete items in Bids & Offers

This is a little thing, but the app asked me to report problems with the app. If you are watching an item, don’t want to pay the listed price, you make an offer. The offer shows up under bids. If the seller declines, or if the seller makes a counter ...

Can't buy the same item from a seller

This is really frustrating, so i got this item from a seller before, and now recently i decided to buy the same item again from same seller as they still have it available. But as soon as i tap on the item (no matter where i am on the app) it takes m...

IOS 15.8.2 no update for Ebay?

IOS 15.8.2, no more updates for Ebay? The phone is an iPhone SE, first generation? Does this mean that Ebay is over for these devices? Or is there an add-on?….

Ebay app constantly crashing

I have 13 pro max iPhone and every time I try to sell similar the app crashes. Not every time but a good 8 out of 10 times. Really annoying.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay App Support To IOS 15?

My Apple IOS Version Is 14...And eBay App Works Properly. I want to know if the eBay app works Properly for IOS 15 ?.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

App crashing

Every time I try to log in to the ebay app on my iphone the app crashes? Any fixes?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors