cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay app

Your Help center is incompetent 

resolutions don’t make sense 

investigations are false and communications are imposible!

you have given me a head ache to 3 weeks straight!! Your employees don’t understand English! Can it resolve a case! And keep making things worse!

you are unfair and rude! And I know you are doing things to disconnect me from messaging and calling! After I get my things I will erase you and I am never turning back! Either way I probably spend to much so sorry to say I hate you and PayPal now and for as long as I can remember these past weeks!

youbraught our the worst of me and are ruining my peace of mind! I will never forget! 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay app

@wzrdmagik-0  sounds like you had a very bad experience.  If you want to tell me what the issue is I can try to advise you. 

Please be kind to me I am not an eBay employee. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay app

I don’t know what his problem is but I’m sick of the ebay app hijacking my safari ebay page. I don’t want to use the app. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay app

@edens*isle 

I’m sick of the ebay app hijacking my safari ebay page. I don’t want to use the app.

If you are using iOS, tap and hold an eBay link in your browser. You should see several options -- choose "always open in browser" or "never open in the eBay app" or whichever option is closest to that. eBay links should open in your browser after that, at least until the next update messes up your settings again.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ebay app

Well, I should’ve told you this is while using my iphone. Does this apply to iphones also. Thanks

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ebay app

I have not actually tried it using an iPhone, but that should work on any iOS device that uses the eBay app, from what I understand.

There are different instructions for Android users to accomplish the same thing, which I have used.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay app

In safari, ebay gives you an option to go to the app or cancel and stay in safari, but, when I hit cancel, it take me to the app anyway. 🤬

Message 7 of 7
latest reply