Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Apple Watch app

Apple Watch app

fitchy400
Rising Star

When trying to view activity through the Apple Watch I have problems. Nothing shows up other than red dots. When I click on a dot, the app cashes and closes. 

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing. Have hard reset the Watch and still doesn't work. Can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 11
image.jpg
10 REPLIES

Re: Apple Watch app

in reply to Mar 20, 2017 3:27:49 PM
fitchy400
Rising Star

Can anyone help with suggestions??

Message 2 of 11

in reply to Mar 21, 2017 11:18:46 PM
fitchy400
Rising Star

Last night I spoke to an apple rep. We tried a few solutions, I unpaired the Watch and re-paired but the problem still persists with the activity feature. Just before the app crashes and closes, a message flashes up for a second " use hands off to continue on phone". Apple suggested turning hands off 'off'.  This still did not fix the issue. They suggested posting on here, asking eBay for support. Told them I had already done so, not eBay not replied to my question??

Message 3 of 11

in reply to Mar 22, 2017 10:31:42 AM

@fitchy400

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately there are some issues currently with the watch app. We recommend to uninstall the ebay app from the watch for now.

Thank you

Message 4 of 11

in reply to Mar 28, 2017 11:51:17 AM
ivorywire559
Adventurer

Today Apple updated the iPhone software.  The eBay Apple Watch App no longer appears in the store search results.  After updating the iPhone software this morning, the app no longer appears on the watch.  It no longer appears on the watch app.  I called eBay and was told by their representative that they did not even know there was an app and that I should call Apple.  eBay's representative told me that eBay has nothing to do with eBay software.  Thanks!

Message 5 of 11

in reply to Mar 28, 2017 12:20:46 PM

@bigdogsportscards

Thanks for the report. WIth our new update we have removed the watch app as we had some issues with the app. We are looking into turning the watch app back on in the future. In the meantime you will still get the notifications to the watch but will have to use the app on your phone for bidding and replying to messages.

Thanks

Message 6 of 11

in reply to Mar 31, 2017 8:58:56 AM
blanc10
Adventurer

What a shame.  Notifications are kind of bland on the watch.  Enjoyed seeing Ship Now! with a picture of what had just sold.  Hope it gets fixed soon!

Message 7 of 11

in reply to Apr 2, 2017 2:51:49 PM
simplify-steamboat
Adventurer

OK...I thought I was going crazy!  The eBay app on the Apple Watch is main reason I wear my Apple Watch--easily the best app in the Watch Store.  And then, yesterday...POOF!  It just disappeared!  And, there is very little online info/discussion about this disappearance.  

If you are as hooked on the eBay app as I am, I suggest that we let our voices be heard.  It would be a travesty to let the app slink off into the sunset.

Message 8 of 11

in reply to Apr 2, 2017 3:00:47 PM
orientalstyle_au
Pathfinder

blanc10 wrote:

What a shame.  Notifications are kind of bland on the watch.  Enjoyed seeing Ship Now! with a picture of what had just sold.  Hope it gets fixed soon!

Yes! This ^ 10000000.

Message 9 of 11

in reply to Apr 2, 2017 3:02:55 PM
orientalstyle_au
Pathfinder

simplify-steamboat wrote:

OK...I thought I was going crazy!  The eBay app on the Apple Watch is main reason I wear my Apple Watch--easily the best app in the Watch Store.  And then, yesterday...POOF!  It just disappeared!  And, there is very little online info/discussion about this disappearance.  

If you are as hooked on the eBay app as I am, I suggest that we let our voices be heard.  It would be a travesty to let the app slink off into the sunset.

That's the main reason I use my Apple Watch too. I've sent feedback to eBay via Twitter because there's no feedback link on the eBay site anywhere. I've also sent feedback to Apple in the vain hope that they'll do more to encourage developers to provide apps.

Message 10 of 11

in reply to Jul 2, 2017 11:30:38 PM
grafton41
Adventurer
Darn. I use eBay app on watch to ship. Main reason for using Apple Watch. Would like this app. Ack
Message 11 of 11