Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EIS multiple item order on Android App

Got a multiple item order on the Android App this AM. Two items shipping to Canada. Showed Free Shipping on each item. Checked the pages for the items on a desktop. All had a charge for shipping. Checked the order on a desktop. Did not break out the ...

iPad app item description

On iPad app, when opening ‘Item Description’ why doesn’t it open in full screen?? It used to, now it opens in a box, absolutely infuriating 郎

IMG_6018.png

Why does the eBay app keep logging me out

Every time I open the eBay app on my iPhone now it constantly makes me log in. Is that normal? It didn’t used to do that and it’s getting very annoying having to enter my password 40 plus times a day I have tried everything to find a fix for this can...

Cannot post listing even with listings available

I am getting an error when trying to post I list n saying I reached my limit. I have 250/250 available this month. I don’t even post 1 listing a month so there is def an issue. Has anyone seen this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not Signing in on IOS

My ebay isn’t signing in to my iPhone. It was working perfectly fine but then I added a furniture to sell. Since then it worked ok for 2 days but now I just can’t sign in. I use my Apple ID and it just keeps me waiting and then the same sign in scree...

How to Block unsolicited offers from sellers

If I keep getting these offers I’m going to uninstall this stinking app. I hate the sellers to do it, this is the most hateful feature eBay has ever come out with. I still want to get other notifications about shipping etc. These notifications spam m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! App Update

New update is horrible imo. I love how they are pushing the buying subheadings. I do buy occasionally but am mainly a seller. And questions from potential buyers aren't even in the inbox. You have to find the item and then click on answer question to...

New Image Viewing Experience on eBay

Hi all, My name is Alex, I am a manager of the iOS/Android application at eBay. I specifically work on the Item Viewing experience -- think the page you land on when you see the title, price, photos, description, etc. We recently started testing a ne...

new_image.png Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 12.22.54 PM.png

Won’t upload listing. Photo error?

When I hit the list button it says it can’t because my photos are missing. I have 9 nice quality photos in my  listing. Is this happening to anyone else? I have never had this problem before. I use an IPhone to list.

IMG_7670.jpeg

App

My app disappeared. I’ve tried downloading and it says I have it. It’s not there. I have to google eBay when I want on. I’d rather have the app. What can be done????

ebay changing my delivery address to a old address

ebay has changed ny deliverey address to a address deleted 6 years ago and if i add the new address and delete the old and make the new address the default after i go out of the app and back in the old address re appears as the default.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors