cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always reverts to home screen

Until current version you could go to a particular items screen, for instance I collect coins, I could then go to my coin list in another app to see if I had got it or not. Then go back to EBay and it would have stayed on my previous page. Now it seems to always revert to the home screen when I go back into it. If I was originally looking at an item in my Saved section which is no longer showings just the latest items I then have to find it again. This is extremely annoying so please put it back to what it was and stop changing things which are useful.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@tokenkwb

Thanks for the report. Could you please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com and mention this issue. We would like to get more information from you.

Thanks

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

More than happy to but cannot seem to get access to it on my iPad, keeps going to the community. Could you forward it for me.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I am experiencing the same issue, I was in the process of printing a shipping label, I needed to change WiFi access points, and when I went back to the app it loaded the home screen, in my eBay the label shows it was printed. The reprint label screen in the app doesn’t show a print icon, I had to get to a computer to reprint. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@longsautorepair @tokenkwb

Please update to the latest release and let us know if you are still seeeing this happen.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply