cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All purchases showing up in latest update

Ebay new update is rubbish 

now i have all my purchases in my purchase list i dont want to see old purchases just my new ones cant even change anything to stop this from showing up in my bought list !!!!!!

Message 3 of 186
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kjboyle @toys4guys

Thanks for the reports. Showing the full purchase history was an intentional change to match the website. Your purchases should be in chronological order. 

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 30 of 186
latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

With the new update it has brought up all my purchase history over the full time I’ve had eBay and I can’t keep track of what I’ve ordered and is due to arrive as I delete items as I get them but now they are all back 

Message 1 of 186
latest reply

Only showing my history of past items that I bought cannot get rid of this as I think it’s a bug in software !! Any body out there know of this problem??

Message 2 of 186
latest reply

Love the fact that you can now look back further than 60 days on the app... however now no longer able to leave feedback from the purchase link..  or has this changed to some other area that must be hard to locate..

Message 4 of 186
latest reply

Love the fact that you can now look back further than 60 days on the app... however now no longer able to leave feedback from the purchase link..  or has this changed to some other area that must be hard to locate..

Message 5 of 186
latest reply

The latest update has made the app show everything I have ever purchased in the purchases screen please fix this as it is very confusing 

Message 6 of 186
latest reply

Yep I hate that all my old purchases show up and can’t be removed I hope they sort it out soon as it’s driving me nuts

Message 7 of 186
latest reply

Hate it that all my old purchases have now shown up and can’t be removed , I hope they sort it out soon as it’s driving me nuts

Message 8 of 186
latest reply

Please please please sort out the list of 3 years worth of purchases!! Very irritating. Arghhhhhh!!!!! 

Message 9 of 186
latest reply

With last iOS revision all old purchases are showed with indication "NOT AVAILABLE".

The second problem is that cannot delete from the screen !!

Message 10 of 186
latest reply

Same issue being suffered here..
Driving me crazy!
Message 11 of 186
latest reply

Yes this is annoying . Even though you have removed them from the desktop site of my Ebay they still show on the app. Until now the app has mirrored the desktop . Fix it ASAP
Message 12 of 186
latest reply

lilmisspolar1
Rising Star

Mine too. Ive contacted ebay but the poor man I was talking to had no idea of what to do, just kept referring to the desktop

Message 13 of 186
latest reply

Totally agree, stopped using the app since the last update caused this to happen, I don’t want to see all my ‘unavailable’ purchases only my most recent! Get it fixed EBay!

Message 14 of 186
latest reply

Only showing my history of past items that I bought cannot get rid of this as I think it’s a bug in software !! Any body out there know of this problem??
Message 15 of 186
latest reply