cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller hub on Mobile app

Does anyone know why I can't see my seller hub on the mobile app? Is there a way to see this? I get "my eBay" but it is very limited and only shows things like buy, sell, searches and watch lists, etc. I need to be able to see current listings, unsold items and manage store. 

Thanks,

Matt

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

seller hub on Mobile app

@1ibat

Thank you for the post. You currently cannot manage your store from the apps. You should be able to see your active / sold / unsold items using the app. When you open the app if you tap the menu in the upper left corner there should be an option labeled selling. That will bring you to a screen showing your items. 

Let us know if that helps

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

seller hub on Mobile app

@1ibat

Thank you for the post. You currently cannot manage your store from the apps. You should be able to see your active / sold / unsold items using the app. When you open the app if you tap the menu in the upper left corner there should be an option labeled selling. That will bring you to a screen showing your items. 

Let us know if that helps

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

@1ibat

@mobile_feedback

I was able to go to ebay.com using chrome on my android,  then at the bottom of the page I used classic view.  IT was sticky and I had to sign out of ebay then back in then keep tapping it before it finally accepted I really meant it.  

This took me to my seller hub page.  

I then bookmarked the DARN thing!  

This is something that ebay needs to  addresss as more users use ONLY cell phones to sell with and can not manage a store from their cell phone without access to the hub.   

I am a community help volunteer and not an E bay employee.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

Thank you for your reply. 

It would be nice to be able to run my store and see the seller hub from my phone but I guess it is not possible. 

Thanks again,

Matt

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

Thanks for the information. It seems like a pain but I will try it. I would be nice to manage my store while on vacation or when a desktop is not available. I agree, the app could be much better.
Thanks again,
Matt
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

Go to help & contact type seller hub. See if that works 

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

That worked for me.  Searched seller hub in help/contact. Was able to access manage store from there. Easy, Thanks!

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

I just wanted to add an update to this post.  Besides the other great suggestion of using help and contact and going to seller hub is to use your phones browser and go to ebay.com.

On android> use chrome> ebay.com> upper right hand corner 3 dot menu for chrome> select use desktop version.     No dealing with the sticky classic site key.    I didn't know this when I posted the first message.  

This gives you the full desk top version.   OF course a lot of enlarging is required.  

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

I use Chrome browser on my phone to get Seller Hub on ebay.com, > My eBay > Selling.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

View the page, then click the three dots at top right of page, and then "add to home screen" then you will have the direct link to the ebay seller hub!
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

Do a google search for ebay overview. That should bring up the seller hub.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

Same problem when using an iPad, I wish this would be addressed. 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

@assisttosellauctions   Wish I could fix this for you but since I am only a volunteer I can only suggest work arounds.  

Good luck! 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

Why not? Can eBay not makes some way for us to check our seller hub from our phone?? This is 2019 and if eBay can push through stupid updates like knocking out the size item specifics on all of my clothing listings, they could definitely make that change to the app.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

seller hub on Mobile app

I have the same problem we are a mobile Society I need to be able to manage my store on the go this is not working for me

Message 15 of 16
latest reply