cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay bucks in mobile app

Please add a feature to the mobile app where we can view and track our eBay bucks. Only way I can view them now is by logging on with desktop.

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

ebay bucks in mobile app

@theserenityshoppingdepot @ricky4basketball @nismosentra1 @eburtonlab @badbry67 

Thanks for all the posts. We are looking into improving eBay Bucks and how they show up in our apps. Thank you for this feedback.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 36 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

ebay bucks in mobile app

Click My eBay in the top right hand corner of the eBay homepage. Under Buy, click eBay Bucks. You’ll see your balance here.

If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll find My eBay in the navigation bar at the bottom of the home screen.

If you’re using an Android phone, you’ll find My eBay by clicking the menu button in the top left hand corner of the home screen.

Learn more:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RewardsExtEnroll

I am a community help volunteer and not an E bay employee.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for eBay to add a feature to the app that allows me to view my eBay bucks.

Message 3 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

Click My eBay in the top right hand corner of the eBay homepage. Under Buy, click eBay Bucks. You’ll see your balance here.

If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll find My eBay in the navigation bar at the bottom of the home screen.

If you’re using an Android phone, you’ll find My eBay by clicking the menu button in the top left hand corner of the home screen.

Learn more:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RewardsExtEnroll

I am a community help volunteer and not an E bay employee.

Hey @comics-scifi-collectibles ebay bucks aren't displayed on the mobile apps. Only on the full website 🙂 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@ricky4basketball wrote:

Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for eBay to add a feature to the app that allows me to view my eBay bucks.

I don't know if eBay plans to add that to the apps. Right now you can only view them on the website. Buyers have been asking for eBay bucks to be shown on the app for years now and it hasn't happened.

Message 5 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@missjen831 

I guess the need to update the "knoweldge data base " then!  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Commonly-Asked-Questions/Where-can-I-find-my-eBay-Bucks-balance/ta-p/26...

I could see my ebay when I viewed my android in classic site mode... just now I found out that the last "update"  took that feature away!   

I will make a message to bug Trinton et all to update the knowledge data base , thanks!  

Message 6 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

@missjen831 

I guess the need to update the "knoweldge data base " then!  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Commonly-Asked-Questions/Where-can-I-find-my-eBay-Bucks-balance/ta-p/26...

I could see my ebay when I viewed my android in classic site mode... just now I found out that the last "update"  took that feature away!   

I will make a message to bug Trinton et all to update the knowledge data base , thanks!  

@comics-scifi-collectibles Thank you for contacting Trinton! I didn't realize the knowledge base had the wrong information! Good catch! I use the iphone app and it has never shown ebay bucks. I thought that the android app might have at one time but I've been seeing the adroid users complaining about not being able to see ebay bucks so you've explained why! Ebay took it off on the last update. Thats just dumb 😞

Message 7 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Sorry the ebay knowledge center info is out of date and I did not realize it.   

You can use your cell phones browser to view ebay.com... it's a clunky work around.  

You can request it over on the cell phone boards, the more requests, the more likley they are to add a feature.  

Here's a link to the cell phone discussion boards. They will be able to better answer questions about the cell phone app.

ANDROID : http://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-Android/bd-p/androidapp

IPhone : http://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-iOS/bd-p/iosapp

I am a community help volunteer and not an eBay employee.

Message 8 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Thank you all for your inputs. I assumed I wasn't the only person that has asked about this before but I didn't see any specific posts about it. Thanks again.

Message 9 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

There isn't a My EBay in upper right corner on Amazon Tablet.
Its in the left hand corner and there is no EBay Bucks location anywhere.
Message 10 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

this totally needs to happen!

Message 11 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Can't view ebay bucks on android phone tapping on my ebay doesn't help. Only works on laptops . Needs to be fixed. 

Message 12 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

eBay doesn't have this feature implemented because they don't want you to use them. Plain and simple. That's why they expire. And are so difficult to check/redeem.
Message 13 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Ebay bucks is should act as an incentive and reward for making purchases. Being able to watch your Ebay bucks increase on the mobile app should make people want to buy more items. So it is Ebay's possible loss (of more sales) by not having it visible in the mobile app. Seems to be a defect in the sales department.
Message 14 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Yes please ! So annoying
Message 15 of 49
latest reply