cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing older purchase history

Android app will not let me view past 60 days on my purchase history.  I need it to go back farther.  

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@74stacey74

Currently the apps show 60 days of history, to see further you will need to check on a desktop browser. We are looking into expanding this in the apps.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

@74stacey74

Currently the apps show 60 days of history, to see further you will need to check on a desktop browser. We are looking into expanding this in the apps.

Thanks

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

which is another problem.  the desktop website lags and freezes constantly.  Getting so annoyed with eBay software and apps

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

I use my purchase history to keep track of money spent and also to refer other ebayers to good sellers and deals. Please email me about my innability to see all my history within 3 to 6 months.
Thanks.
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I need history to buy items again. I have no time to use desktop browser. Now, to Buy is more difficult for me. Could you help me?

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

+1

Completely agree. I brought the same issue up on this forum probably 6-10 months ago and was assured it was being addressed/"looked into." Seemingly not.

Now there is a new restriction on reporting missing items if the seller had originally specified a timeframe for delivery exceeding 60 days.. The item disappears from the purchase list before the delivery time expires, therefore one is not able to report the missing item in the eBay app at all. Must use PayPal and/or desktop browser (from what I've been told). This is making the issue even worse. I haven't had this issue on any other platform, most I can easily look back all the way to my registration date. 

Dear eBay, 

You are losing customers by the hundreds because nobody wants to have to track their orders MANUALLY when EVERY OTHER SHOPPING APP/SITE does this for you!

In the age of smart (phones, devices) your app is getting dumber and dumber. This should be your absolute first priority. 

Sincerely, 

Everyone. 

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

That would be a big nice step to improve the app
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

I know ive had enough im not buying anything else from ebay till they fix this problem when I get someone on the phone you cant understand them so my problem still not fixed its not like they cant afford it. They have more and more competition moving in they need to get out of they bay and do the voyage.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

This would be my only conplaint about the ebay app. You need to be able to see older purchases....please fix!@
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

@internetpaoloecomprare wrote:

I need history to buy items again. I have no time to use desktop browser. Now, to Buy is more difficult for me. Could you help me?

You could place the items you buy repeatedly into a collection.  Of course collections are also hopelessly broken.

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

@ryannow wrote:

I brought the same issue up on this forum probably 6-10 months ago

This is nothing.  I recently came upon a thread in Adobe forums discussing a small bug.  The developers promised to look into it.   6 years and 7 versions later the thread is still going strong.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

This is a must,  to include viewing all history purchase,  otherwise you can't buy items again,  cannot see again what the sellers you bought are selling,  etc. Amazon does not have this problem and recently I have been using Amazon,  much convenient and easy to rebuy items again 

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I recently had an order that just past its delivery date. I haven't received it yet and it disappeared from my purchase history. I had to message the seller and it wasn't even a week after the delivery date.

Please fix this 

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

How view my purchase history from 3 years ago
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Thanks 👍
Message 15 of 22
latest reply