cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Pin to Pinterest - Rover Link and Android UL3.0

Now when I try to tweet my listings Im getting this long rover link that Ive never seen before today. Also pinning to Pintrest I get a big box with Android UL3.0 in it instead of an image of my item. What is going on??

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Did you solve the problem?
I have it too.
Message 2 of 39
latest reply

I am having the same problem as well. 

Message 3 of 39
latest reply

Same here. I emailed androidhelp@ebay.com and received an auto reply saying to come to community forum for answers. Lol. Hopefully, a new update (soon) will fix it, but will do me no good for items I'm currently auctioning. 

Message 4 of 39
latest reply

Same here and now it's affecting sales! 

Message 5 of 39
latest reply

Me too same problem. Made sure all apps are on most current version. Doesn't help. This is a definite issue affecting my sales
Message 6 of 39
latest reply

@texblonde

Yes the autoresponder does ask to come here. We check both the email and the forums. Thanks for getting in touch. This is still being looked into.

Message 7 of 39
latest reply

Thanks for looking into it, but it's been a problem now for almost a month and in two Android updates. Seems there should be an easy coding fix since it worked perfectly before the last two updates.

Thx.

Message 8 of 39
latest reply

Having the same problem.

Message 9 of 39
latest reply

@mobile_feedback wrote:

@texblonde

Yes the autoresponder does ask to come here. We check both the email and the forums. Thanks for getting in touch. This is still being looked into.

Are y'all STILL working on it? Seriously a problem that shouldn't be hard to figure out since it worked perfectly before last two android updates. How long has ebay been around, since like the 90's? This issue should be fixed by now. Probably more than a month now. 

Message 10 of 39
latest reply

Same here. Any one get any kind of answer to the priblem. Sharing on Pinterest gas helped my sales in the past and now nothing!! Grrr! 

Message 11 of 39
latest reply

Only reply is that they're working on it, but seems it would be a fairly easy coding fix. Not sure why it's taking so long to rectify the issue since they apparently are aware of it. @mobile_feedback
Message 12 of 39
latest reply

Come on eBay, please sort it out.. 

Cheers. 

Message 13 of 39
latest reply

This is absolutely ridiculous. 3 months later and you are "STILL WORKING ON IT"? This 100% effective sales. For a company as big as EBay is and as many programmers you have this is absolutely unacceptable.  Please Fix ASAP. You're not the only site out there and I will be switching to Esty soon if this problem is not fixed. 

Message 14 of 39
latest reply

Message 15 of 39
latest reply