cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing views...

Is anyone else having trouble with the number of views not showing up on your listings?  I noticed this a few days ago.  Some items I've had listed for quite a while and had hundreds of views and now all my listings are at 0 views.  

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the repots. Views should be showing in the apps properly.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Thank you for the repots. Views should be showing in the apps properly.

Message 2 of 70
latest reply

I'm a long time seller on EBAY. The past week my auctions are NOT showing how many views they have received! They all show "0" ! Come on Ebay !! Get it fixed !!!
Message 3 of 70
latest reply

Not only are my views not showing up but the option to select a listing timeframe is gone from the app when selecting “Buy it now”.. Now every new listing is defaulting to  “Good til cancelled’. I want it to expire in 30 days. This hurts my listing numbers.

Message 4 of 70
latest reply

Problem braku wyświetleń w dalszym ciągu istnieje.

Jak długo ?

Message 5 of 70
latest reply

How long till it's fixed guys??

Message 6 of 70
latest reply

Yep, I usually sell 5 to 6 lots a day, The other day I listed 15 lots sold almost all, listed same kinds of lots And always sell fast, and I listed 20 two days ago not one view or sale... Not happy this is my only in me for me and my two kids....
Message 7 of 70
latest reply

I'm sorry, but you mean to say that with all the fvf's & subscription fees you receive, these types of issues have to be reported?
Isn't Ebay proactively working to find and resolve issues such as this?
Message 8 of 70
latest reply

Can't see how many views my items have been seen. This is critical for selling and making right prices. Please fix.

Message 9 of 70
latest reply

I am having the same problem—has been the case for several days.

Message 10 of 70
latest reply

Does anyone know when the views counter for our listings is going to be repaired?

The Views Counter has been going on and off  for weeks!  Why doesn't eBay have the professional courtesy to post a time frame to expect it repaired?

Message 11 of 70
latest reply

seems like it is taking an unusually long time to fix this issue.... just saying.
Message 12 of 70
latest reply

@gcssellers wrote:

Not only are my views not showing up but the option to select a listing timeframe is gone from the app when selecting “Buy it now”.. Now every new listing is defaulting to  “Good til cancelled’. I want it to expire in 30 days. This hurts my listing numbers.

Solution to that is to use the "advanced" listing form.

Not sure if that is available on mobile.

Message 13 of 70
latest reply

Czy naprawde nie mozna niczego zrobic w tej kwestii ? Jak długo jeszcze mamy czekac !!??

Message 14 of 70
latest reply

Yes, everyone, most likely is having trouble with the views.  I've had trouble since last year and it still isn't fixed.  First, I couldn't sort the views according to ascend and decend, now I can't even see how many people viewed a listing at all, just a dash.  

Message 15 of 70
latest reply