cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language settings and bid currency

Hi

I have used old 3.0.0.x version till few days ago when it became "no longer supported" 😞

So i installed new version.

It is awfull 😞

First of all in order to use English language in the app I need to set English in the phone (please give me an ability to switch language inside your app)

Secondly, Now I need to bid in my local currency. WHY? What the reason to do that

Earlier i made a bid in the currency of the lot but now I need to calculate in my head how much I need to bet
Let me do the bet in the currency of the lot and then let my bank converts amount into my local currency. It is much more convenient 😞

Who decided to do this.

So from my point of view this new app is useless, moreover it is an example of bad solutions everywhere

PS: sorry for my English it is not my native language, but it is convenient to use it as main language in the app 🙂

PS2: I tried to upload files with JPEG extension BUT even here ebay reject them cause it do not support this file extension LOL ( so need to change extension into JPG)

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I agree withe currency thing.
I believe its to kid you into buying something without realising you might be buying from another country.
It gives them a bigger market and encourage people to buy from the US.
Never mind the rip off import, shipping and trade tarrifs
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is ther eany update? I have the same language and currency issues. hey eBay!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree with the language issue, in my case (Spanish) the translations are terrible.  please give us an ability to switch language inside the app.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have same question: please give us possibility to change languages! Translation of lot names are awful. Sellers uses many specific words, like an abbreviations e.t.c. which not be able to translate correctly.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply